Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. As for MLB.com orders. I ordered 7 things Nov 4th. An outfit for my kid arrived 11-19 3 things arrived today 1 due next Wednesday 1 shirt for some reason not shipping until 12-5 1 Blu Ray not due out until 12-13(expected) Why is MLB so horsefeathering slow with their orders? Too bad Amazon didn't run this.
  2. i think my ebay account is the oldest account i have for anything. i think i must've made it in 99 or 2000. still have my high school era username that i used on things. nsbb might be second. I still use my hotmail email account I registered in 1997 as my primary email address.
  3. Well pitchers and catchers report in 86 days
  4. http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/hot-market-baseball-framed-core-no-game-used43.html Although I found one a couple weeks ago that looked better but can't find it now. It listed the NLDS and NLCS as well
  5. Did anyone ever find an answer to this question? I can't find any mention of the regular World Series video being included in the package with the full games, so my guess is that it isn't, but there is nothing that specifies one way or another. I am wondering too. I ordered the 8 disc set, don't want to order the regular WS champs disc if its already included. And the 8 disc set is now $55.11 at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Cubs-World-Collectors-Blu-ray/dp/B01LRCDYSY/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479657611&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=cubs+world+series+8+disc+blu+ray
  6. Damn, sucks to hear that
  7. Bruce Levine was on the Score this morning sounding pessimistic a deal gets done by Dec 2nd, and said a lockout could happen. First I heard of that, and doubtful it would come to that, especially considering earlier this week Manfried was very positive a deal would get done.
  8. Yes. I remember when the ACA passed, many dimwits on Facebook and Twitter said because of this they were moving to Canada. I had to laugh
  9. who are all these hollywood celebs? I've heard a handful of 'em joke about it. This "hollywood celebs" thing is a story as old as time with the right wingers. They want to deny people rights and claim it's only rich actors in mansions. There are working people who are gay/minority/etc who are justifiably scared. Why does that amuse you? Dan Bernstein was just talking about this, with all this "Hollywood bashing" is old code for jews, blacks,homosexuals and other minorities to get out. It's sad when common folk lash on to it without knowing exactly what they are saying. He basically said Jake probably is just a dumb Texan and didn't really mean it like that.
  10. Most athletes are dumb people. I would imagine at least half of the Cubs team voted for horsefeathering Trump
  11. Ok, mine was Friday, hopefully it ships tomorrow. Need to roll thru Vegas with my Cubs swag
  12. How long ago did you place your order?
  13. That is so beautiful. Sucks it does not come out until February. I will have to order that
  14. Yeah I ordered that! Have they said when they will ship? I'm assuming it's still something they are in the process of creating At MLB.com it says it will ship no later than 12-16, at Amazon it said it will be released 12-13. I'm sure they want it out before Christmas.
  15. Yeah I ordered that!
  16. I would think they will be at the White House before January 20th, or maybe show up on the 20th and meet two sitting presidents at once. Obama in the morning and Hillary in the afternoon :D
  17. The Lids in Gurnee Mills just got a horsefeathers ton in, so I would imagine the other Lids stores having a horsefeathers ton as well Anyone know how long these orders are gonna take from MLB? It says not shipping until Nov 16th but I would hope sooner. My order from winning the pennant only took 8 days.
  18. I just spent $65 on the locker room hat and t shirt and another $280 at the MLB.com shop. Add to it the NL pennant total I spent last week was $150 or so, all money well spent. I just hope my MLB order arrives by next Saturday before I go to Vegas(doubtful)
  19. That's what I figured. Had the same problem when they won the pennant. A few days later Dick's had tons of stuff, I would imagine by Friday or Saturday the same. I just don't know if I can wait that long. I want everything I can get my hands on
  20. One problem with that strategy. If it doesn't happen, then you probably only get a refund for face value. Full refund on Stub Hub
  21. Tickets for SRO game 7 are $1300 on Stub Hub right now. I would have to think buying them now is the best bet, to see the Cubs win the WS. If the Cubs force game 7 I would have to imagine the prices skyrocket. Plan would be to call in sick tomorrow, leave Chicago around 10am, then leave the game around 1am Eastern to be back home between 6-7 Central time for work Thursday.
  22. Yeah for some reason this feels like one of those games where we are all nervous and expecting a low scoring stress fest, and then the Cubs randomly put up 4-5 runs early and we coast. That's what game 4 of the NLCS felt like to me, then it was a cakewalk. Hopefully a 10-2 drubbing and an 8-1 WS clincher are in the works, and I can look back on Wednesday night and laugh at myself for taking 10 years off of my life expectancy.
  23. With the wind out of the SW, does that mean it will be blowing straight out in Cleveland like it does at Wrigley? Not sure how that park is setup.
×
×
  • Create New...