Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. http://dr35ey0x3otoq.cloudfront.net/uploads/default/original/3X/0/a/0a1b1b91169ca5f0710dee8e0f7a2cfa0d7684c9.gif
  2. I went to bed when Zimmerman made it 3-0. Had a dream the Cubs won 4-3. I just checked my phone it was 4-3! Holy horsefeathers!
  3. The NL wild card game is going to be AZ vs Atl/Philly while the VBs are sitting home right?
  4. [tweet] [/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/Kato_Kaelin/status/1027664359948869632[/tweet] [tweet] [/tweet]
  5. At least the Royal bullpen is coming in so we shouldn't get shutout
  6. I will laugh when both the Astros and Dodgers don't make it out of the Division Series this year.
  7. Your Italian Beef pic for the last game thread worked well, now how about some Chicago steak? http://www.chicagobusiness.com/assets/interactive/charticles/grilledSteak.gif
  8. They likely are but also 6-7 is really not that bad of a “tough stretch” and obviously yes it’s a problem if it turns in to like 25-28 the rest of the way or whatever is left Cubs have 4 vs SD this week then 3 in KC. Anything less than 6-2 vs them and the Pirates tomorrow would be disappointing. I know it's baseball but August should be a very good month
  9. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/41100000/Point-Break-patrick-swayze-41151658-268-180.gif
  10. And we have this crew again versus Washington in a couple weeks. Maybe I will go deaf by then
  11. [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  12. For Brett Phillips and Jorge Lopez
  13. I hope they end up losing the coinflip game
×
×
  • Create New...