Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Of the big 4 shitty chain pizza places: Pizza Hut>Dominos>Little Caesars>Papa Bigot By no means is Pizza Hut even edible, its just the least crappy out of the 4. Also the Cubs are in Philadelphia, I guess Dominos currently has a Philly cheese steak pizza? [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  2. I think it goes Cards NLDS Arizona NLCS Boston WS, Theo goes on a bender in Boston on Halloween night after game 7
  3. That site makes Breitbart and Fox News look credible. Sadly a good portion of the population takes this crap seriously and bashes the regular media.
  4. I am now 2 episodes behind. I was only half listening to what Len said
  5. Haven't looked at it enough to know what kind of quality it is, but based on the numbers it looks like /r/chicubs is far bigger than NSBB...755 comments on the game thread yesterday, for example. I just hate the format of reddit. I do like the AMA, maybe we could get Len or Pat to do one here
  6. Anyone else here wonder if Lester was NoCode? I would go more Theo. ETA: Has that person ever posted again since that time? I would say Theo too, or Eddie Vedder LOL
  7. How are the Cubs -185 today? I know its the Reds but I thought it would be close to even money.
  8. Maybe the Brewers were just blocking him so the Cards and Cubs didn't put a claim in(disclaimer: I know next to nothing on the waiver process)
  9. Must not be any good bars for Joe to frequent in Detroit.
  10. The Vaunted Brewer fans will probably be upset all the games there are Weekends. FIB's invading and taking their women and children. Must be a favor from the league, etc.
  11. So Banner/Ring ceremony versus Red Ass Clint Hurdle? Nice
  12. Any gaps in the position players will be filled with Bryce Harper. The pitchers? Who knows, they're pitchers. Some random turd who throws 86 MPH or some career nobody from Baltimore with a 5.something ERA might become stars overnight. Or they might not. I'm not saying it's gonna be fine. I guess I'm saying I never thought we were on some magic path to no adversity to begin with. We already banked our WS so who even cares. we should be 2013 blackhawks, but it feels like we're 2017 blackhawks Right now we are the 2012 hawks. Things look bleak after breaking the longest curse in the respective sport. Cubs like the hawks will win 2 more titles in nineteen. Twenty one. The seventeen hawks will be like the twenty two cubs Edit. Sorry my 2 year old spiked my phone against the floor so now the left side of my phone is dead. Hence why I can't hit the one key or two key
  13. yeah. i'm not much of a merchandise collector at all. i used to own a sammy sosa bobblehead until its head bobbled right off, and that's about the extent of my bobblehead collecting history. the rizz/kb one was sweet, and it would have been cool to have, but i was more just baffled how poorly the whole thing was run. and they were immediately--like right after we found our seats in the bleachers--showing up on ebay for several hundred dollars. People were selling the Baez ones on the spot for at least $100. I checked today out of curiosity on eBay after this came up and they're still going for at least $135. Madness. Good on you to hand yours over to a kid! I have a bunch from the Cubs and Blackhawks over the years. At least the Blackhawks handed them out to the first 10K of a 20K seat stadium. I probably have about 15 bobbleheads from sporting events over the last 20 years and I wonder now why the hell I even bothered. I don't know why I would sit outside in line for 45 minutes on a January night with the temperature around 1 degree waiting for a Marian Hossa bobblehead that never left its box. Especially seeing that most of the people were douche canoes waiting to make $50-$200 on Ebay. Maybe I will hand them over to my two sons when they get older but chances are they won't give a flying horsefeathers about them anyway.
  14. I would love to be up there in the stands for NLDS game 3 as the Cubs sweep them
  15. Maybe he is from the future like Reese talking to the present day umpires about Robot umpires of the future? [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  16. Its far more likely that they are in for a sustained losing stretch than a winning stretch. Their wins are by 1 run and their losses are RD games.
  17. Great, Seal Boy the #5 hitter in this spot down 3
×
×
  • Create New...