Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. we're talking about Vitters again?
  2. Any Bulls fan who pretends he would not be able to enjoy LeBron on the Bulls is a liar There's no comparison in talent levels of course, but it'd be much like the Cubs and Edmonds. Hated the guy, didn't want him, but once he's on the team and helping us win, I'd get over it. Doesn't stop my irrational dislike for him now though. It barely compares at all, because Edmonds looked like a washed up has been when the Cubs got him. This is the best player in the game (I assume) still in his prime. You want it and the more you pretend otherwise the more foolish you look.
  3. Any Bulls fan who pretends he would not be able to enjoy LeBron on the Bulls is a liar
  4. http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/06/triumph-conan-world-cup-2014/ Triumph
  5. i want them to get lebron and crush everyone's testicles because i'm a bulls fan. A fan of laundry. It's okay. Most teams are just that. This Bulls team is one of the few in the NBA that's managed to somewhat transcend it. Lebron is incredible to watch, 2nd GOAT, but he's a frontrunning beta who quits on his team when things don't go his way. I don't see how it's unreasonable for some people to not want him to lead us to a championship. Maybe if there was no chance otherwise, but this team isn't that far away. Oh my god this is stupid.
  6. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--TsAM7ZMH--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/783663224411705487.gif
  7. I'd just like to thank Len Kasper for tweeting about the perfecto, which reminded me that the game was on so I could ask the bartender to turn it on. I did not like seeing Castro getting hit in the hand though.
  8. naughty word inside
  9. Line dancing is fun?
  10. and a penalty
  11. turn on game, see goal 2 minutes later. I'm good
  12. seems like two appropriate choices
  13. If the ultimate decision is to move him to RF, that's your justification right there. Let him play 3B through the end of the year and then move him to right in spring training. On the final day of spring you say he needs more game action in RF.
  14. they call that stuff aggregating, right?
  15. but can he shorten up his swing and hit behind the runner at 2nd?
  16. What would Seattle put together that would easily top that Toronto trade? I want it all, and I want it now.
  17. I don't really read much sports media anymore. ESPN.com was amazing when I first discovered wasting time on the internet, and being able to access Chicago papers while living in NY was pretty cool. I used to read whatever Bruce Miles wrote but after the paywall went up that barely happened. Nobody has anything unique or interesting to say and it's all just restating the same thing. It's barely distinguishable from talk radio. I do follow some people on twitter to keep track of what is being discussed, but that is almost always the extent of my interest.
  18. Or a Monday.
  19. What is HR?
  20. what was almost a heated exchange with Mexico and Croatia turned into Arod joking around with his buddies on the other team during the bench clearing brawl.
×
×
  • Create New...