Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. sign that argentinean up for a place kicking gig, that shot over the goal would have been good from 75.
  2. https://twitter.com/robinwilliams/status/484034430067949568 Would have gone with Two Teddys One World Cup.
  3. Or the cubinny plan. (good job moving this post - I thought you were theorizing a reason for Fox Sports to get involved in the TV talk again)
  4. the first thing agents need to be doing when the Cubs come calling for one of their ho-hum pitchers is make sure all the other teams know the Cubs want to sign them. The Cubs are probably going to demand secrecy about their presence in negotiations, although it's not like they haven't been linked to these names before signing them.
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e-3dfQK7w4
  6. So you're saying I could skip the gym today?
  7. but the des moines register guy was upset that Manny didn't provide access to media after the game.
  8. I never recommend pulling out early. Tell that to SCOTUS
  9. To be fair, it looks like .338 when he looks at the scoreboard.
  10. Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales 23s McLeod withdraws name from consideration for SD GM job McLeon pulled out early
  11. Schwarber's new nickname is Jack Handey.
  12. Do you start him or bring him in as a sub to play 20 mins? You start him, because if he pulls a Costa and re-injures himself, it only burns one sub, as opposed to subbing him on and then having to bring him right back off. Or worse, if he's the 3rd sub and re-injures himself, then we're down to 10 men. For me, he either starts, or doesn't play at all. I'm kind of proud that this was the strategy I was thinking about being the best.
  13. world cup rumors or club team stuff?
  14. is 2-0 interesting enough?
  15. and it nearly happened again on the other end.
  16. I have to imagine that when the goalie comes out like that and doesn't end up with the ball doom is inevitable.
  17. lots of near miss goals in this game. well that one didn't miss.
  18. http://deadspin.com/leaked-10-months-of-the-houston-astros-internal-trade-1597951970 I think the title speaks for itself
  19. Letting one of them go? No way. Trade, maybe in the most extreme of circumstances. That's what I meant, but yeah. In the back of my mind I've always thought there was a chance Buffalo would do something crazy to trade for Kane. But in the real world I just don't think it is at all plausible or useful.
  20. Letting one of them go? No way. Trade, maybe in the most extreme of circumstances.
  21. Considering it was a regularly scheduled DH, would it not have made sense to line up the guy you wanted to make the start instead of just relying on whose turn it was by the time it happened? I think it worked out okay. They got 6 innings of 1 run ball from Beeler and got to see what he looked like against ML hitters. I'm not saying he should not have gotten the call; I am wondering if there was more to him getting the call than simply the fact that it was his turn. I assume they wanted him making that start and had it lined up so that would happen, on purpose.
×
×
  • Create New...