Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. What is it? You'll know it when you see it. I saw it but don't know what it is .
  2. Shut up. Can't believe no one noticed. I'm watching a grainy stream, but I've watched that replay a few times and don't see where he gets touched on the ground after he gains possession. Touched on way down and didn't have possessin until after , imo
  3. I've had too much bourbon to last any longer.
  4. seriously though running out that opening kickoff WHAT THE [expletive] We are going to hear they knew the wr were dead and therefore needed to make something happen.
  5. Slower developing plays please
  6. It wasn't a block in the back at all Oh sully
  7. Pretty sure his goal was to hit a back
×
×
  • Create New...