Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Goddamn I miss Schwarber. How this private equity focused bunch of goombas screwed that up is inexcusable
  2. I’ve never been that interested in hard knocks because it’s just marketing for the league. Nothing consequential comes from it. I was hyped for this season because of the bears potentially being relevant again, but the show itself is worthless. I wouldn’t expect much more. But I’ll watch as I only have one more episode of sopranos left and the bear season 3 has been a dud.
  3. It’s not that much effort to tell a guy to play another position. I view it as desperation to salvage a heretofore wasted talent who has multiple people ahead of him on the depth chart and no real spot to contribute
  4. More like L8BO
  5. Velus dropping the first thing he touched seamed apropos
  6. Sounds like something a colonizer would say
  7. Horton was the #1 prospect? What idiot put a pitcher on the top of the list? How bad are the bats if a pitcher could top that list?
  8. The words “overly PC” are inherently disrespectful
  9. Caleb and other available starters will play Saturday guess this was reported earlier but missed it for hard knocks talk
  10. They also set up the Eberflus girls ogling the backup QBs hair, so we could get a will they won’t they coach’s daughter thing happening
  11. Isn’t hard knocks always about 3rd string guys getting cut? They got the guy who sang in his underwear get injured in game 1. They set up the undrafted rookie qb and the WRs who won’t make the team. There’s not that much filmable conflict in any NFL building.
  12. Word is he wants to get into pole vaulting
  13. I don’t see how a manager can be blamed for an awful team being awful. But managers don’t really matter and there’s no way this guy could stay on board. The next guy will have a Luke Richardson level of expectations
  14. Flus being afraid to be near a man in underwear is my biggest takeaway “I’m not going down there until he’s dressed”
  15. Turning on hard knocks for first time, erection commencing
  16. My buddy’s kid playing on espn in a bit, let’s go dirty jersey!
  17. Only horsefeathers heads are happy picking top ten
  18. My I thought the story was legit for some reason t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt
  19. Too much effort
  20. Hang pence, or don’t, I really don’t care
  21. US men’s soccer is doing US men’s soccer stuff
  22. Can’t wait to just get so pissed off at the tv every Sunday
  23. Mervis was never a prospect
×
×
  • Create New...