Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. [tweet]https://twitter.com/TheBestRoasts/status/794043553655623680[/tweet]
  2. yeah, but that doesn't preclude them from promotions with other clubs, though their willingness to sign them might. I don't see Hoyer as an overseer candidate just yet and I think the extensions buy them at least one year. Their underlings, however, are prime candidates to be poached.
  3. They just signed huge extensions.
  4. greatest event in human history Tied with the conception of Theo Epstein. the big bang
  5. could have used that warning 12 hours ago
  6. you're supposed to manage world series games differently than you do all season
  7. Raw you are the first internet person I Remember from Cubs taking and I really want to say congrats
  8. baseball people love praising other baseball people for no good reason. we've already had a "larry himes is kinda responsible for this" story
  9. Joe Buck has been fine. Smoltz is rather dumb though. Buck is fine calling game action...I don't like his thoughts as he fills space though. I've enjoyed Smoltz quite a bit outside of his Lester/running game analysis/obsession. He's been obsessed with and repeatedly wrong on the running stuff as well as just a whole bunch of other stuff. And he often just says pointless nonsense. [tweet] [/tweet]
  10. I'd rather listen to Joe Buck than Barstool. Joe Buck has been fine. Smoltz is rather dumb though.
  11. One problem with that strategy. If it doesn't happen, then you probably only get a refund for face value. only big problem with that strategy is makes it very difficult to drink at the game.
  12. [tweet] [/tweet]
  13. [tweet] [/tweet]
  14. driving at night with speed playing a big issue the cocaine could easily have tipped the scales from relatively cautious to recklessness. Potentially being absolutely knackered without coke is still probably just as dangerous, if not more. Not saying the coke wasn't playing a part, but we all know the dangers of what alcohol can do on its own and its not pretty. how the horsefeathers could just being drunk but not coke be more dangerous? That is ridiculous.
  15. driving at night with speed playing a big issue the cocaine could easily have tipped the scales from relatively cautious to recklessness.
  16. Somebody somewhere talked about his attending the White Sox world series games and how bad a look that supposedly is, so I'm sure you are remembering correctly.
×
×
  • Create New...