Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Dodgers are listing woke Brandon McCarthy for this game, and the Cubs are countering with horse
  2. [tweet] [/tweet]
  3. either one of those two, or it starts on time tonight. So starting early is right out then? I would bet against it, personally, in my opinion.
  4. do what now? SportsCenter with Michael and Jemele will be live from Wrigley you gonna watch?
  5. golf is fun, golf rules are dumb, golf rule callers-in are pathetic lumps of rancid meat.
  6. [tweet] [/tweet]
  7. if you're renting you're gonna want the landlord to install those rather than messing with it yourself. Oh...didn't know he was looking to rent. Figured he'd just buy a place. Would you buy in St. Louis? I wouldn't buy in St. Louis.
  8. Blackout shades? Just put some up...that's a weird thing to put in your new home requirements. if you're renting you're gonna want the landlord to install those rather than messing with it yourself.
  9. lookit' pre-madonna over here demanding new construction housing [tweet]https://twitter.com/DexterFowler/status/850910223590019073[/tweet]
  10. And where did you picture something like that fitting within the footprint of the current park?
  11. https://twitter.com/emmittsmith22/status/851217613271248897
  12. those gaps between the turf look enormous
  13. It's his 2nd account, even. There's 25k posts on another account for him. Well that makes a really weird selection of posters to guess from I'm laura
  14. Hit the little speech bubble icon next to "Contact" underneath the poster information There is the problem. I don't have one... Look at the screenshoot of your poster... HELP keep posting, you'll get one soon enough
  15. I wouldn't call it "watching" so much as "flipping past" imagine channel surfing in 2017
  16. if Russell becomes the best of those three, some weird horsefeathers will have happened.I'm just really bullish on the improvement that Russell made from year one to two and think he will stay at the premium defensive position. Might not matter though with the way Bryant hits. I was just poking at the language/math of saying Russell would be the "best one of the three" when he was not one of the three to begin with.
×
×
  • Create New...