Nazar and Vlasic named to first 18 roster of Team USA Men’s world championships which takes place next month and obviously won’t include a lot of nhl playoff participants
I heard it not as a rumor but as a mock draft on a goofy humor first football podcast.
I wouldn’t hate getting him but would hate trading up. I’d trade up for Hunter or Carter, probably not anybody else.
So if not top three then only top 10? There’s room for 2 TEs in an NFL offense. He could be better than Kmet and the two of them could be a great tandem for a year or two and then leave open possibility to move on from Cole as he gets closer to 30.
there’s no reason why TE should be off the table
Ryan Greene signed and will debut on Monday in Montreal. There’s going to be a lot of youth on display for both teams.
fun game last night with a shootout loss against best team in the west. Maroon and Martinez both played final nhl games and will not travel