Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. you can't make trades post deadline, but lucroy was acquired after DFA. Not a trade. You have to be on the roster by September 1 to be playoff eligible. Unless I missed something
  2. I would go to my safe space but they don't show competitive sporting events there and then I won't be able to watch all the baseball games I need to watch to somehow find out that sometimes guys play better after being traded. Real catch 22 if you ask me
  3. Regardless of the person I cannot stand either variation of the shortened name.
  4. from a good article from Sahadev Sharma that just went up on the Athletic. They're only 19 years apart. I mean yeah, sure it's true and could be true even lower, but also gross and extra It's a common freaking expression you weirdo.
  5. Heh, I kind of agree with you, but there are also triple play considerations...which depending on your outlook, are a reason against or for the IFR. generally, the fewer rules and judges needed, the better a sport is to watch and play in my opinion. sports where judges have to decide who wins are not interesting to me. I mean, literally every pitch of every baseball game that is not hit is interpreted by a judge.
  6. He's gonna pitch 18 scoreless innings or something for them, isn't he have you met the mets?
  7. You should spend less time trying to be a smartass online and watch more baseball. Every year down guys take off in a pennant race andput up good numbers in places of past success. Did you say that dumb horsefeathers about Cole Hamels too? Cole Hamels never played in the NL Central before the Cubs. only because when he was a rookie it was just the east and the west
  8. I am intrigued by the "for long" part, because it implies he didn't suck the entire time. I thought he had a big first week
  9. Patterson was promoted to AA after just 5 A+ starts? That's kind of wild.
  10. make him play third base
  11. anorexic football players
  12. I’m sorry but no complaint that includes “at least hawk” is valid.
  13. for being at worst the 3rd biggest market in the county the Cubs have the absolute most embarrassing high profile fans Joel Murray is a saint.
  14. The Cubs don't seem too keen on having him play.
  15. castellanos up top against a RHP? http://24.media.tumblr.com/870359e41a0592962e85d184e27721b2/tumblr_n5xi0kRcOB1tp9expo1_500.gif
  16. only the worst people use these words Only the worst people get this triggered by something even the victim is ready to move on from. She lived it not you guys, and she said he should be allowed to play so why can't you respect her wishes. You people want him to be banished and not be able to give her child a better life. http://i.imgur.com/FaXwK3r.gif
  17. I don't really mind it as a first time thing, assuming it's a one off.
  18. Is there lefty reliever desperation? They just acquired Holland, already have Ryan and traded for Wieck even though he's in AAA.
×
×
  • Create New...