Proven wrong? not really, but your point is a valid one. jackson will draw walks, probably twice as many as colvin. patience really isn't a weakness of his... he strikes out too much though. I thought it was a well-settled point that guys who walk also strike out quite often since they go deep into counts? Or are you not really making some sort of conclusory judgment of Jackson like I'm making it out to be? FWIW, my concern about Jackson is lack of power, but I've read some opinions that he has the potential to develop power with some swing adjustments as his frame seems suited to power already... From my understanding, he swings and misses quite frequently so it's not just deep counts. Yeah, he's not striking out because he's as patient as Adam Dunn up there. Walking more often than Colvin isn't exactly a tough thing to do. Everybody said his biggest problem is trouble making contact with the baseball, which can lead to issues when you are a baseball player who does not pitch.