Fine, but like TT pointed out, this isn't supposed to be people's irrational emotional dumping ground. And no, it's not only you, but it does get ridiculous how some posters act like when things don't go the Cubs way it's either the end of the world or it was some kind of preordained disaster that of course was going to happen because "only the Cubs" or that they knew was going to happen. I know it's gone unnoticed, but I've really tried to keep myself emotionally "in check" this year in the game threads. Other than Opening Day, I don't think I've really been that bad. The whole "ballgame" comment I made yesterday was a statement of opinion that rubbed people the wrong way and started this whole mess. Note that I've made the "ballgame" comment in game threads this year before when the Cubs were winning and I felt they were going to hold the lead and win. It probably rubbed people the wrong time because it's a statement made by you and others nearly every single time they go behind in a game. Do you not understand that?