Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. I knew I was right to call myself an idiot, I was thinking of manipulation of the physical bats and not about sign-stealing type stuff. lol it would be way cooler if they figured out a way to horsefeathers with the bats though You can't create a bigger sweet spot on the bat due to the physics, but some people think corking helps with elasticity making the wood behave more like aluminum.
  2. They are just an awful team.
  3. Pirates look like team on the rise
  4. Wheels are coming off in the third for the Cobs.
  5. The subdued Dempster doing color is worse than they hyperactive Dempster doing color. It sounds like he’s in another room and his comments are pointing out what you see on TV. Just awful.
  6. I love baseball and I (still) love the Cubs but this is getting tough to watch/listen to. Even Pat and Ron are having a hard time trying to stay positive.
  7. Nelson Velasquez called up.
  8. Hendricks is either hurt or he’s done.
  9. Yes, Alcantara is looking like a big time prospect. Awesome. If he does turn out, the Rizzo trade maybe one of the best decisions of the Jed era.
  10. Wilson is playing this [expletive] perfectly. The Ricketts don’t deserve him.
  11. Cubs caught some breaks with the wind blowing in but played a good game.
  12. Looks like Howard will have some buddies in the gym this offseason.
  13. Hard for me to believe but Pat said 30,000 at the game. Was watching on the computer and it didn’t seem possible
  14. I think JD may bludgeon Boog at some point today.
×
×
  • Create New...