Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. The Brewers are not a good team.
  2. Kyle needs a mysterious injury. Gave up a two run dong
  3. Relative to the division they aren't that far away. If the hitters in the minors keep developing and Jenson and Kilian can progress to the point of being able to throw strikes consistently, they should be in great shape for the division as soon as next year with modest spending in FA. But this collection of players isn't winning a WS without getting/developing a star. If they trade Willson, they are just digging a deeper hole for themselves.
  4. horsefeathering Yellich. Anyone but him.
  5. Both Milwaukee and St.Louis are not that good. If the Ricketts wanted to try, this is a winnable division.
  6. Lol, inside the park HR!
  7. Ross has to go get Steele
  8. Comer doesn’t like the PED suspension rule.
  9. What happened?Collision between him and Hoerner where he got hit square in his reconstructed shoulder. I hope Nico is ok.
  10. I think it's an evolution that is going to happen. When they do leave the NCAA they will probably realign again into geographic regions/leagues and have some type of 8 or 12 Team playoff system. Where does this leave ND? lol, they may have their own league and just make the playoffs every year.
  11. SB Cubs are now in 1st place. I know it's not that important in the grand scheme, but it is still better than not being in 1st place.
  12. I've never encountered anyone that thought Almora was actually good. He never had enough tools to be taken seriously and the ones he had never developed enough (or at all) to matter. Maybe advancing to 2nd in the 10th inning of Game 7 sucked all the potential out of him. What was the ridiculous draft comp that I believe Harold Reynolds gave him? I believe it was either Arod or Braun, I can't remember which, but it was very obvious that those tools never existed. Reynolds wasn't the only one but to a greater extent than others. At the time of the draft, a lot of people said he had the best bat-to-ball skills in the draft. He played + defense in CF. He just never developed his skills. I get what he's saying even if I don't totally buy it. Brooks Kieschnick said much of the same things and worse about the Cubs' development of players.
  13. Morel has a gun!
  14. Justin dealing through 3 innings.
  15. Kevin Made with a ding for MB
  16. Lots and lots of steroids https://yanksgoyard.com/2022/06/26/former-yankees-kyle-farnsworth-now-disgustingly-jacked/
  17. Lol, Mike Trout caught his pitcher tipping pitches last night against the Sox. The problem is no one told the pitcher until after the game.
×
×
  • Create New...