Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. rain delay. Hopefully the just call it.
  2. Morel should be around the Cubs for a long time.
  3. Balls flying out all over the place.
  4. I really love Willy. I'm going to be bumbed out when he's gone.
  5. MB going for 10 straight. I would like to think that means something but I’m not sure what.
  6. He only does this against bad teams. They said the same thing about Sosa. Who said that?
  7. It’s good to see them beating a bad team.
  8. Suzuki has a ridiculous 34% K rate in his last 12 games. He seems to be chasing more because they keep calling strikes out of the zone. The umps are breaking him.
  9. I’ve been timing this reds pitcher he’s averaging 26 second between pitches. Longest was 48 seconds shortest 22 seconds.
  10. Yes, I was going to say I think Wisdom is worth keeping around.
  11. So they beat up on starters and can’t score in relievers. Could it be a scouting and/or game prep thing? I assume that most teams have a similar pattern.
  12. I love the videos by why does it look like it was shot from a 35mm camera from 1975?
  13. They have to DFA Simmons after this game.
  14. Greatest walk up of all time.
  15. It's Armed Forces Day this weekend or some crap. MLB finally wised up at some point and realized Memorial Day isn't about troop-humping camo horsefeathers, but they couldn't just quit doing it so they found some other day they could use as an excuse to do it. I might have to get one for the duck blind.
×
×
  • Create New...