Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Stro pitching well through 5.
  2. Wisdom breaks it up with a dong in the 5th.
  3. In celebration of May Day the Cubs have decided to be no hit through 4.
  4. A replacement level team playing a MLB team
  5. Just tuned in. Down 3 in the second. They are actively trying to kill NSB.
  6. Sucky sucks suck. Hendricks throwing BP
  7. Ron and Pat talking about beating the shift, but the Cubs keep pitching away.
  8. DJ Off to a good start for the SBC
  9. Mets and Cardinals getting chippy
  10. For me, the theme here is that you can't make a full team out of spare parts. They have maybe four everyday players on the team and a bunch of hope in the unseen. They have half a starting lineup
  11. Hermosillo is not long for the Cubs
  12. The White Sox and Braves are scuffling a little bit out of the gate and the Brewers don't scare until about the 6th inning, but the Cubs are about to play 14 games with teams that clearly have more talent than then them. I'm hoping they will only be four or five games under .500 after this stretch.
  13. Cubs are a bd team. Ross makes them a tiny bit worse.
  14. Lol, I’ve been in the woods all day. I read the thread. I thought the Cubs lost until like the few posts. Then I looked at the score.
  15. I think about how many people are day drinking and will be beyond smashed by 3:30 and won't make the game.
  16. The Reds start at 2-11, just a few years ago they looked like a team on the rise.
  17. We have five.
  18. This is their talent level, a slightly under .500 team
×
×
  • Create New...