Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. I had a meeting and had to miss the end of the game. A win is a win and cannot be taken away. Keep chugging along. This team reminds me of the Colorado Rockies team that lost to Boston in the 2007 WS. Not the same makeup, but the same type of team that just kept winning down the stretch until they found themselves in the WS. They were 90-73
  2. It's Ross's bag to let his starters go too long. He does it over and over again. It is known.
  3. Me no likey Rucker. Hopefully he can put a 0 up
  4. The entire complection of the game has changed.
  5. After the 2nd hit when it was clear he was done was the time to pull him. You have to get someone up in the pen the third time through the order with most of the guys on the Cubs staff. It should be a standing order.
  6. I got the last laugh by getting the game-winning hit in the Championship. Wasn't a bunt either. One of the very few moments of glory in my life.
  7. The last year I played, I was so out of my talent level that the manager made me bunt almost every time I got to bat. I ended up hating that guy.
  8. I've been on the fence about Boog for a while. He's a terrible pbp guy and I just don't like his happy ass delivery.
  9. I played MSBL for four years and it was so much fun. You can definitely tell the high school guys from the college/minor league guys. We had different divisions. Somehow I found myself in the highest division when I did not belong there. I was not at that level.
  10. I got hit on the inside of my thigh by 76 MPH fast ball one time and I thought I broke my femur.
  11. I lost my feed. Anyone else watching on MLB.tv
  12. Skubel (sp?) having a pissy fit in the dugout after Belli's... hit.
  13. They're playing on the string with him. He's gone after this year.
  14. I was so hoping that Wisdom figured it out at age 30, but once again I am left disappointed.
×
×
  • Create New...