What do you feel about living in a cold snowy winter area?
What do you feel about living in a cold snowy winter area?
58 members have voted
-
1. What do you feel about living in a cold snowy winter area?
-
I love it!18
-
It's ok and I enjoy the change of seasons12
-
I like it around Christmas time and then it can go away9
-
I enjoy skiing and winter sports but that's it1
-
It's depressing and I hate cleaning off the car and shoveling8
-
I don't like it at all6
-
I rather be in Hades...at least it would be warm4
-
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.


Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now