Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. “Mystery Team” = “It’ll be one of the teams I’ve listed, but if it’s a different team, that was the mystery team”. :roll:
  2. And gum.
  3. Ronald Torreyes is now a former Cub...again
  4. So he’ll be a Cubs killer in a different uniform. Hmmm.
  5. Lately, opening this thread for updates is like getting a paper cut. Or a splinter.
  6. I absolutely love this board. Mini side arguement about whether or not a guy can be considered “intriguing”. Priceless!
  7. What about the opposite of a 6-man rotation. What if a team had 2-3 really good starters, and then bullpenned the other days with a really superior bullpen? Could it work?
  8. Ton of options..... 5 or 6 Man rotation? Rotating 10 guys thru 8 pen spots? Any other additions to.the rotation? How many to the pen? Just messin' with ya'. :D I damn near finished my lunch while reading that post. Very detailed. :good:
  9. I’m not following.
  10. How to fix Chatsuck? Give him a tennis racket.
  11. Dear Cubs I am up past my bed time. Please get Javy up this inning so I can go to bed with happy thoughts. I appreciate your efforts. Sincerely, PackLandVa
  12. I don’t think I’ve ever typed this in a game thread. And I laugh at those who seem to type it quite regularly. That said: Baez is gonna tie the game or give the Cubs the lead in bottom of the 8th or 9th, depending on when he bats.
  13. The Cubs aren't gonna score more than 1 run off of Freeland, are they?
  14. When do we start talking about the Cubs in this thread? Tomorrow night?
  15. Q Please be the pitcher the Cubs thought they were trading for. Good night, and good luck. PackLandVA
  16. Brewers definitely gaining an advantage by not announcing their starter yet.
  17. Uhhhh.......no. Europe dominated after the first three singles.
  18. Thanks for posting. I was gonna try to come up with the combinations myself, it gets a little confusing. This definitely helps.
  19. First place in the Central. Best record in the National League. Favorites to go to the WS. LOLz!!!
×
×
  • Create New...