Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Wasn't Eddy Martinez supposed to be something?
  2. Duensing playing the long con.
  3. Of course they will. Silly question.
  4. Wonder if the Cubs front office could swing a similar type trade with the White Sox.
  5. Glad he's still alive after opening this thread today.
  6. they are both fixed they will never walk anybody again This may prove costly if the game situation calls for an IBB or a pitch around.
  7. NEW FLASH!!!! Professional athlete (person) does something stupid.
  8. If I’m the Cubs, first time an opponent’s pitcher gets a 1-out save, I’m filing a protest!
  9. I'll take another shot.
  10. Just an example. I find that thread mostly comical. Several others I would prefer not to see, but occasionally get tempted to click on. And then I’m disappointed I clicked on it. Tim - I’m actually serious in my request, but don’t know that it’s possible and/or worth your time.
  11. Any way for a user to block a thread from showing up on the "Active Topics" list? So if I don't want to see the "Dogs are awesome. Yay Dogs!" thread, for example, I could block it and not show up when I click on Active Topics. On a side note, I probably didn't need to clarify the first statement.
  12. What is the status of Brian Roberts?
  13. I'll believe it when I sees it....
  14. There was a lot of fun in the ‘84 team. The absolutely beat the crap out of Eric Show. Up 2-0 going to San Diego, oh what could’ve been. :(
  15. Cool story bro Izzo was a mile ahead of Beilien yesterday....I can rarely say that so I was pleased Izzo's Spartans have won more often than not against Beilein's Wolverines.
  16. Cool story bro Don't take it personally Bro. Just not a fan of Michigan on any level.
  17. Muck Fichigan! Yay Sparty!
  18. Almost exactly 2 years ago, Dexter Fowler signed a 3 year deal with Baltimore.
  19. So can the Cubs afford Harper or not???
  20. The Cubs did in signing Lester (A), Heyward (D) and Darvish (Incomplete). And the latter two signings may have contributed, if even slightly, to the hesitancy to drop much more coin on a much better player.
  21. {surely hyperbolic} Mel Hall and Chad Curtis say "hello".
  22. I'd be careful if I were "the Rizz". PTR always looking for a deal.
  23. If he has surgery now, he should be back by next spring training, no?
  24. Jerry Reinsdorf and the White Sox. Now there's a respectable franchise. :roll:
×
×
  • Create New...