Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, Peralta will be nice, but anybody who can help would be good. Right now, it's just Shota and Ben, who pitched only 8 innings as a SP, and for the rest of the rotation, we have to hope they have a good day.
  2. Remember last year? Jamo had the same HR problem in May and June. He got hurt. After he came back from the IL, the problem magically disappeared. I think he gave up only a few HR's, after he came back in Aug, including the playoffs. I guess he needs to do the same.
  3. At least, Roberts looked good, and Pete and Amaya hit HR's.
  4. 7, including today, and the last time was 5 runs in 5 innings.
  5. Cabrera was actually pretty good, until this inning. Oh well, maybe next time.
  6. I want Ben to be a SP. When Steele comes back, they can decide which one goes to the pen, depending on their performance. Also, I want the Cubs to keep Shota for 2 more years.
  7. Yeah, Happ was looking at it, right after the HR.😁
  8. Man, I didn't want to know, but I just found this. Shota gave up 5 hard hits in 7 innings, and Maton 4 in one inning. The Cubs had only 5 hard hits, and 2 of them were Mo.
  9. I agree Seiya should be extended/re-signed, but like I said 15min ago, Happ should be cheaper, so keeping Happ would probably make more sense. If the Cubs keep Seiya, I would be surprised, at least a little.
  10. Don't complain about Happ. He's leading the team in HR and OBP, and the 3rd best in bWAR. Here's the fact. Happ is better hitter than Ohtani so far in this season.😁
  11. Ben will pitch very well, and Maton won't pitch tomorrow.😁
  12. Happ should be quite bit cheaper than Seiya. I would keep Happ, although I'll miss Seiya for sure.
  13. They should extend Shota, if he keeps pitching like this.
×
×
  • Create New...