Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Some of Webb's changeups look like fast knuckle balls. Very nice.
  2. That's very good. I'm probably one of the biggest Brown fans for about 2 years. He looked very good in ST. And, I didn't expected this.😄 I talked to my brother last night, and he said I told him Ben would be good more than once during the ST. And, again, I didn't think he would be this good.
  3. Doesn't matter how many pitchers got hurt. Who expected Ben would be this good?
  4. Yes, he could do that, but nobody does it every time he disagree with the call. Sometimes, he might trust the catcher more than himself. And, yes, the pitch calls are a team work between the pitcher, the catcher and the coaches. But, I still think the catcher is the most important part of it. BTW, I haven't watched any of the Cardinals game this year. How come their record is so good? I think nobody expected this, right? Are they going to start losing more, starting today?😁
  5. Ben is the biggest surprise for this season, so far. I've always liked him, and hoped he'd get better. But, I didn't expect he'd be this good, even after he pitched well in the ST.
  6. But, he hits better, though.😁 FWIW, I don't dislike Kelly. I actually like him quite a bit, and I'm hoping the Cubs will keep him for two more years or so.
  7. Yes, I agree with you. That's why I said "most likely" and "Ben will pitch well" Those don't mean the Cubs will win. We'll see how it goes. We all want to see them win. And, I'd be super happy, if I'm wrong, and Shota pitches great today.
  8. I don't think I said that. I just said Amaya gives them better chance. There's nothing 100% in baseball.
  9. Yes, these numbers are from this season, but Shota did pitch better with Amaya last year. The difference wasn't as big, though. Also, I don't think it's fair to compare those two catchers last year, because Amaya missed pretty much all the 2nd half, when Shota was bad.
×
×
  • Create New...