Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I agree. Before the last inning, I was thinking I wouldn't let him pitch the 9th, if I was the manager. He came back, and finished the game with about 95 pitches, so I guess that's OK. But, it's hard to imagine he keeps doing this without getting hurt.
  2. I just watched the Brewers game, just because of Miz. He was crazy good. His average 4 seam velo was almost 102mph.
  3. Haven't seen that from Kelly for a while. Today is a good day.
  4. I thought it was gonna be a foul like he does all the time. Good to see him hitting a HR with RISP.
  5. I'm OK with one run here. They should have kept Cabrera, though.
  6. HR/9: Shota 1.89, Cabrera 1.90. Cabrera does look better today, though. Possibly, the best, since the first 2 starts.
  7. It's definitely the hitting that was the problem today and many games that we lost.
  8. They just need to hit better. 2 runs at Coors Field is nothing. The Cubs suck.
  9. They do look particularly bad tonight. They got 2 hits off an 8 ERA pitcher. Pretty pathetic.
  10. Well, Pressly was just like Maton. Maybe, Maton is slightly worse.
×
×
  • Create New...