Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Before Pedro hit the HR, I was thinking it's interesting to have two switch hitters. They both hit HR's in the same inning. Very nice for sure.
  2. This actually sucks. Seiya started looking better, and now, he got hurt. I guess Shaw and Conforto needs to hit better.
  3. What happened to Seiya? I went to bathroom, and when I came back, he's gone.
  4. Jeez. That was a ball, but the Cubs didn't have a challenge. Two bad challenges by Nico and Busch.
  5. Because of defense, mostly. Between Seiya and Busch, they saved three extra base hits.
  6. A really great throw by Seiya. Or, Eldridge super slow?
  7. A good easy win. The Cubs are streaking, which we haven't seen for a while.
×
×
  • Create New...