Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. It's OK, because we're gonna score more, anyway.😁
  2. But, good for Peterson who needs a night like this.😃
  3. Let Carson or Miggy hit there, instead of Bregman. Aside from PCA, our catchers have the highest wRC+ with RISP.
  4. Miggy had a great season last year, until he got hurt. He was an RBI machine, and I think his wRC+ was over 120. If I remember correctly, his average with RISP was close to .500 with wRC+ over 200. Knowing he was healthy again, why would the Cubs trade him in the off season? He's not as good this year, though he's healthy. Either way, trading for a catcher doesn't make sense at all.
  5. Javy sucks with Amaya. His ERA with Miggy is 7.61, with Carson, 1.91, not including tonight.
  6. You're supposed to say something negative, so we win.😁
  7. Yeah, I guess he does.
  8. Jamo sucks more now?
  9. Sounds like Ryan is getting ready to be a Cub.😁
  10. But, you like his high ground ball rate, though.😄
  11. Want and get are two different things.😁 I want Ryan, Soriano or Detmers, even Peralta or Clay Holmes (assuming he can pitch well) would be great. For a closer, any of Miller, Varland or Hader would be nice. But, realistically, I'm not really optimistic this year. Getting Soroka back would be nice, although they won't sell, unless they keep losing now. I think this year's deadline will suck, just like the last year. Hope I'm wrong.
  12. Again? Crazy.😅 I was hoping he'd pitch well in the 2nd half and the next season. Kinda sad to see Pomeranz gone, but he was bad. Hopefully, Civale is better. He was pretty decent with the Cubs last year.
  13. Jamo pitched great 2nd half of the last season. We'll see how he goes this year. 2025 IP HR ERA Aug 11.0 1 1.64 Sep 23.1 1 1.54 Oct 8.0 0 2.25
×
×
  • Create New...