Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I think I would keep Webb as our closer for the rest of the season. Good W.
  2. Man, Webb is great. Imagine this season without Webb, Rolison and Thornton. These guys rock.
  3. The guy sucks tonight, I agree. Hopefully, he'll get better.
  4. It's usually chibear starts complaining about Happ, right before he starts hitting. I like him a lot.😁
  5. I didn't think they would use Javy there, but 1 inning vs 2~3 inning makes big difference, I guess. 5 pitch inning was awesome, though. Easy win!
  6. Because Rea just pitched yesterday, and I don't even know how long Civale stays with the team. Also, he had a low pitch count with 8 run lead, and he rested a lot in the first half. And, a day off tomorrow.😄
  7. Boyd with Miggy gave up only 3 runs in 31.1 innings this year.😄
×
×
  • Create New...