Jump to content
North Side Baseball

gocubs218

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by gocubs218

  1. If they sign Hoskins, I think that pretty much closes the book on Chapman. Jed has said on multiple occasions that they are looking for left handed hitting. I would say it’s one or the other.
  2. But I don’t trust him to go nuts for years 2-5. Let someone else take that risk.
  3. I can talk myself into Chapman if we give him an opt out after 1 year and hope he goes nuts next year. Not my ideal scenario but I wouldn’t hate it.
  4. 4 minute answers saying absolutely nothing.
  5. Morel done with winter ball.
  6. Seems like the plan might be to get one of those guys soonish and wait it out and see if someone like Bellinger or Chapman falls into their laps in January.
  7. I think a Bieber/Naylor package is pretty likely at this point? If not, I think we would have signed Hoskins by now.
  8. Another fan fiction opt out
  9. What does an extension even look like with him.
  10. Not a signing but the most excited I’ve been was the Nomar trade.
  11. No he did not. I listened to the whole interview. He used Wacha as an example of something they could do. Passan doesn’t know anything about the Cubs like every other media person. Jed is so tight lipped with everything.
  12. I would do 6/150 but not a year or penny more. Guessing he finds more with other teams.
  13. I’ll wait for a better source but not looking great.
  14. No idea who this dude is.
  15. I am not sure if last year is real or not and unless we are trading PCA, I would rather not pay our 1B nearly 200 million. I would be fine with that contract but just think we could get better value elsewhere.
  16. Bowden has us resigning Belli for 7/181. That’s probably the top end of what I could swallow but would still prefer not to give him a contract like that.
  17. Starting to wonder if we turn to someone like Montgomery and end up trading for a bat instead of a starter. If we lose out on Glasnow I would rather go that route than Bieber.
  18. Would love a package of either Bieber or Clase with Naylor.
  19. The only team doing that deal was the Dodgers.
  20. Hell, even Rosenthal fucked up yesterday.
  21. SIAP but this dude is taking it well.
×
×
  • Create New...