Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ToolDRT

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ToolDRT

  1. This will all be worth it if Jed gets canned. 🙏
  2. I think I’ll put a movie on. Two innings in and I already remember why I haven’t been following for the last month.
  3. Me likes Busch batting higher in the lineup.
  4. Jed was arrogant enough to think it was a managerial problem and not a roster consideration problem. And that is why he should be immediately fired. He can’t self evaluate.
  5. And a nice half inning from Smyly. This is where it all turns around, boys!* * probably not really
  6. And we leave another man on base. I wonder if Jed can build a Lego set, cause he sure as horsefeathers can’t build a baseball team.
  7. Id like you and your informative yet depressing stats to be banned!
  8. I like getting Busch higher in the lineup 🤷‍♂️
  9. We really need to find a solution at catcher. I feel equally disgusted when I see Amaya or Gomes in the lineup.
  10. Nice to see the offensive keeping it going. Getting some slug back in the lineup!
  11. We need a few nice easy wins. Goddamn, we’ve earned it.
  12. It feels like It’s so hard for us to score a run and so easy for every other team.
×
×
  • Create New...