Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. What a team this Braves squad is. Not a single guy has an OPS under the league average. Mad jealous.
  2. Big big win with a tough ass team coming to town.
  3. Fun to get excited about baseball again. If they win tomorrow it's gonna start getting really really fun.
  4. O nice so just a quick 10 day trip then.
  5. With what? Hopefully not an arm injury.
  6. Thank you for all the video highlights, I'm not on Twitter so it's nice to have these all in one spot.
  7. Waking up realizing you have 3.5 years remaining on that Seiya contract 🤢
  8. I would be totally cool with that.
  9. yeah thats not a bad point, a rental Stroman who has been terrible for over a month was probably not going to get the haul anyone would have been super pumped about, but if the Cubs are just going to end up being a .500 team like they basically have been all year I still would have rather gotten something for Stro vs nothing. Especially, when some of the best prospects in the Cubs system right now were acquired from trading half year rentals (PCA, Alcantara, Ben Brown)
  10. Hes hit 2 HR's in 2 months.... For your starting RF I cant even begin comprehend how pathetic that is. I don;t even think JHey had droughts like that.
  11. This team isn;t that good. .500 is were they belong. They are going to regret not trading Stroman.
  12. I mean when Stroman is that garbage what are you gonna do?
  13. Seiya Fukudome at it again! I love having a starting RF who hits 2 HR's in 2 months...Very impressive.
  14. Seiya Fukudome at it again! I love having a starting RF who hits 2 HR's in 2 months...Very impressive.
  15. Any idea when Alcantara is supposed to be back? I'm happy it didn't seem like it was anything serious, it's just crappy timing cuz he was really starting to heat up.
  16. Nice article! I'm one who has lost a lot of faith in Davis so if he's able to turn it around that would be an awesome surprise. It says in the article that none of his injuries have been reoccurring, but isn't he out right now with the back stuff again? Or is that a new injury? Its just hard for me to see right now this kid ever being healthy enough to stand up to a full MLB season, let alone a careers worth, and that's assuming he fixes his problems at the plate.
  17. What exactly are they doing with Wesneski? Is he still a starter or do they want him in that Keegan Thompson multi inning reliever role?
  18. How is Rojas glove? Is he a SS long term? Herz has been pitching well as of late, hopefully he keeps it up. Kinda surprised he wasn't part of that little run of moving starters to the pen but I'm glad he's getting a longer leash.
  19. Nice to see Horton bounce back. I feel good for Canario as well, hopefully as he gets further away from the injury his power stroke slowly comes back.
  20. If it ends up he can catch the kid is very interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...