Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ILMindState

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    977
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ILMindState

  1. We can do it tonight. Just gotta believe.
  2. At least we won’t be forced to stay up late
  3. I thought the angle was a problem with my feed
  4. Oops I didn't watch Sunday. I thought I saw he was behind on his rehab before the Cubs series started
  5. And the Rays play either the Yankees without Judge or Red Sox without Contreras. This has gotta be the easiest path to the WS in the Wild Card era.
  6. These are fake playoff teams that are only in because the AL is an embarrassment.
  7. They had 2 outs too. That's a Webb type of ending.
  8. Ohhh I remember that waiver claim now, thanks.
  9. Where did Arias even come from? I swear he just showed up in the dugout one day with his long blonde hair. I don't even know what position he plays and have never seen him take an at bat.
  10. Ready to rage after going 1-2-3 in the top of the first followed by Boyd giving up a bomb to Tatis 5 minutes later
  11. Case Keenum got me hyped. Cubs in 3, Cubs in 6 vs Milwaukee, Cubs in 5 vs whoever. Cubs in 7 vs the Red Sox in the World Series. That last regular season looms large in giving us game 7 at home. Bregman is gonna go wild and carry our offense.
  12. I'm assuming they lose game 1 because they're 0/10 with RISP and lose game 2 because the bullpen can't hold a lead.
  13. Brewers vs Rays would be a disaster for Manfred. Both from a ratings standpoint and trying to sell the public on a salary cap.
  14. NL: Padres over Cubs Braves over Phillies Brewers over Padres Dodgers over Braves Brewers over Dodgers AL: White Sox over Astros Red Sox over Yankees Guardians over White Sox Red Sox over Rays Red Sox over Guardians WS: Brewers over Red Sox
  15. We should hire someone from Cleveland for a major front office role. Like a GM of sorts. Maybe that person can help fix our pitching.
  16. So Peterson and Taylor ended up being their best trade acquisitions this year, who would have thought.
  17. Also the hottest team in baseball with a bullpen better than the Marlins. Not looking good for us right now.
  18. All they had to do was win a series at home against the Marlins which gave you plenty of chances to do so. Or beat a Boston team playing for nothing using a bullpen game. Come the F on
×
×
  • Create New...