Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ILMindState

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    977
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ILMindState

  1. Phillies have life!
  2. I think he caught the HR virus from Boyd, who caught it from Gausman, who caught it from Imanaga, who caught it from Taillon.
  3. He threw 12 pitches. That was pretty much just a bullpen session against live hitters. He can go if needed. I think Gausman will be more of an opener then Couns will play match ups. Hopefully he can at least make it out of the 1st unscathed.
  4. I think Cubs get out to an early lead with 2 runs in the first. Gausman will give up 2 right back. Stays tied til the 6th then Padres get the lead and Cubs bats stay asleep.
  5. They were chanting Trey Man-ci-ni at Cubs con bingo
  6. This series is about to make a bad all timer list
  7. That's what I'm saying. A no hitter would be sexy and all but isn't going to help you get past Milwaukee. They should take him out after this inning and keep him fresh.
  8. I was at that game and remember being furious that Gore didn't try to sell being hit by a pitch with the bases loaded.
  9. It's a rotation full of #3 starters. It's really just a coin flip on who will be good or not on any given day.
  10. 2008 vs Dodgers and 2018 vs Rockies were the most pathetic off the top of my head but this has potential to be worse than 2018. 2008 the expectations were so high so it will be tough to beat that.
  11. Why don't you like SD? It's pretty nice, although it has gotten a lot dirtier in the last 10 or so years. I was out there a couple years ago and it was kinda sketchy by the stadium. It used to be really nice but not so much anymore.
  12. Too loud to hear the trashcans in SD
  13. I hope not, I hope he goes 1 more inning then put in your B relievers. Keep King fresh for the Brewers series.
  14. They didn't break the HR record. There's still room to get worse.
  15. I'm not even mad. This is what we've been watching for weeks now. This is only slightly worse than I expected. I didn't think they'd have 0 hits. It's only ever happened 3 other times so they're halfway to making history.
  16. I don't think they have the starting pitching but at least their bullpen will be rested after this series.
  17. Tonight they lose from lack of hitting with RISP. Tomorrow the bullpen will blow it. Microcosm of the whole season in 2 games.
  18. Everything is magnified in the playoffs. Every base runner, every run feels huge.
  19. They should let the Cubs start every inning with a ghost runner on 2nd
  20. They’ll absolutely get smoked by the Brewers in 5
  21. This is the least excited I’ve ever been for a post season to start. Quick 2 and out just feels inevitable.
×
×
  • Create New...