Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ILMindState

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    977
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ILMindState

  1. If Imai opts out I wouldn’t mind him as a buy low candidate. Can maybe get him on a cheap short term deal to see if he can rebuild his value. We’re gonna need a bunch of arms anyway he could be worth a shot.
  2. I didn't think the Cubs would win but didn't expect them to be that bad. I don't even wanna watch the rest of the playoffs anymore. That'll probably change in a couple days but ughhhh...
  3. I don't ever wanna hear home field doesn't matter. A team full of vets looked frightened out there. Couldn't hit low 90s fastballs middle middle. Challenging pitches and plays out of sheer panic and desperation. They were defeated after that 1st inning on game 1.
  4. This series is really a kick in the balls after Taylor told us she’s leaving
  5. I have no problem cheering for the Padres here on out. Anyone but the Brewers or Dodgers is good with me. I always liked the Braves since they were on TBS when I was a kid.
  6. These guys rocking pitches out of the zone and we can’t even foul off a pitch right down the middle
  7. Yeahhh that’s gonna be the only run they score
  8. What does that number next to the Cubs logo mean?
  9. It would be foolish of me to think the runner on second will score
  10. I’m glad PCA didn’t get hurt running into that giant Capital One sign
  11. Highlight of the 2026 post season is getting Mason Miller to warm up in the bullpen.
  12. They’re just too uptight man. They’re done. This is how they looked during the 10 game losing streak
  13. Oh well, at least the Cubs can’t hurt me anymore this year. Hope the Padres make a run to the World Series.
  14. You seem to be in luck by not being able to watch
  15. Can’t even challenge right. When it rains it pours
  16. Swinging and missing at pitches right down the middle. I’ve seen this movie before and don’t like how it ends
  17. Maybe forcing teams to play a double header and fly to a neutral site for a meaningless game days before the playoffs is horsefeathers stupid.
  18. Meh, they play in a weak division and a weak AL. If they played in the NL central they'd be the Pirates. They wouldn't be able to get by legit competition with 2 starters.
  19. That's just Thielbar in a Braves jersey
×
×
  • Create New...