Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. MLB.com has failed me. Now it says FOX. I'll change the the subject accordingly.
  2. Backup QB's first college start, on the road Autzen Stadium in Eugene (and UCLA is 0-1 on the road this year)...the only reason UCLA has a chance is the defense. Screw Arizona and their cheap shot artists.
  3. DE-FENSE! DE-FENSE! What a weak penalty.
  4. This better not screw up the shutout.
  5. Dang, I thought the Bears got it. Never mind.
  6. Idonije fumble recovery at the 15!
  7. I don't know about you, but two hours of listening to this is already making me sick of hearing about Blagejcifhscgh already. I think they've played that same audio clip every single break. Curious. Either I'm totally adept at blocking that crap out.... or they;re not broadcasting that on WBBM live. I just haven't heard it. His opponent is criticising him for only having a 1% property tax increase this year, while others in his neighborhood experienced a 37% increase. He contests it's just a correction for an excessive increase three years ago, rather than being any type of special treatment. Thomas Jones over 100 yds! Yeah... I know the issue, and have heard the spot..... but I'm not hearing it over the radio on WBBM today. I guess it's a treat for us online listeners. Jealous ? No, you should be jealous. :P Gould! 33-0!
  8. I don't know about you, but two hours of listening to this is already making me sick of hearing about Blagejcifhscgh already. I think they've played that same audio clip every single break. Curious. Either I'm totally adept at blocking that crap out.... or they;re not broadcasting that on WBBM live. I just haven't heard it. His opponent is criticising him for only having a 1% property tax increase this year, while others in his neighborhood experienced a 37% increase. He contests it's just a correction for an excessive increase three years ago, rather than being any type of special treatment. Thomas Jones over 100 yds! Yeah... I know the issue, and have heard the spot..... but I'm not hearing it over the radio on WBBM today. I guess it's a treat for us online listeners.
  9. Vikings have tied it up with the Lions, 17-17. EDIT: Err, Lions still lead it 17-16. The PAT was blocked
  10. Sounded like Losman nearly died after that hit. Grossman is 28/48 on third downs on the year, for 21 first downs.
  11. I don't know about you, but two hours of listening to this is already making me sick of hearing about Blagejcifhscgh already. I think they've played that same audio clip every single break. You're just jealous of that 1% tax rate increase. :P
  12. Disappointing yes, but kind of understandable when u come out after half up 30. Kind of hard to keep the edge Im sure. I was being a smidge facetious. :)
  13. Griese warming up, Grossman's day might be over.
  14. Another stalled drive. Disappointing.
  15. The defense huddled up after the interception and Mike Brown told them they had to pick it up. Apparently they were mad.
  16. Wow. What the heck. Third interception, fourth turnover!
  17. Looks like both sides of the ball have come out flat.
×
×
  • Create New...