Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Cal - 50 bajillion UCLA - negative 3 :( Plz go easy.
  2. Hopefully the Bruins can rack up another moral victory in the Dorrell era!
  3. I would put USC ahead of ND right now. I wouldn't. USC lost to Oregon State for crying out loud. Not to mention that they were extremely close to losing to Washington State and Washington. USC was extremely overrated. And Notre Dame isn't? Cubweiser is right, they'll decide it on the field.
  4. Better not be too bad an injury for Tank.
  5. You know, if it wasn't for WBBM online, I'd know *nothing* about the Illinois governor race.
  6. where would you prefer the much needed offense to come from? i don't love soriano or anything, but he's the best hope for making this offense respectable. I agree, the Cubs are gonna need power from somewhere.
  7. Man, WBBM is behind by a few seconds so my cousins are letting me know when the Bears score before they do. :( 41-0!
  8. Papa Jackson, plz. Or Chambliss (second choice). Keep Von Joshua in the minors...it'll be interesting to see what he can do with Ryan Harvey and Brian Dopirak.
  9. The record for consecutive Bears FGs is 24 by Kevin Butler, Gould has 22 now.
  10. Woot! My alarm is broken and didn't wake me up in time (I did change the time last night!) and the Bears score 31. Should I go back to sleep?
  11. I'd rather play him at 2B and get a stopgap CF like Dave Roberts or Kenny Lofton.
  12. UK posted this article already once, but it's a short lil read on Papa Jackson: http://www.s-t.com/daily/03-03/03-24-03/c02sp096.htm
  13. Everyone take a step back, please.
  14. Yes, the Cubs signed Matt Harrington a few weeks ago. Remember him? Was he that HS pitcher selected top 5 by the Colorado Rockies a few years back? Yes.
  15. Ron Jackson! Ron Jackson! Ron Jackson!
  16. With a user name like BeerHere, that's unpossible.
  17. Licey won 6-4, box: CF F. Pie 1/4, R, 2B (3) Overall: 11/31, .355/.355/.452/.807, 0 BB, 3 K, 1/1 SB
  18. yeah, you guys are gonna be hard pressed to make a bowl, looking at the rest of your schedule I'd be happy with one more win.
  19. UCLA's player of the game was their kicker. How sad is that. 37-15 is going to be the final. Great job Dorrell, way to make sure the ND hangover didn't carry over. Next up: a rested Cal team which is in the driver's seat to win the Pac-10...in Berkeley
  20. Yeah, and Ginn could turn pro and some team might fall in love with his athleticism. I fully expect Johnson and Jarrett to turn pro.
  21. Oof, that was a bad call in Columbia. They had to escort people from the stands for throwing stuff.
×
×
  • Create New...