Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Turner falls in love with those deep passes way too much.
  2. The snow will be here by the third quarter. Will be light..
  3. Unless Hester gets great field position, I'd run out the clock.
  4. And there goes momentum going into the locker.
  5. Ask, and ye shall receive !! I ask for a Bears touchdown this drive. ... and so shall it be !! Fred, you're awesome.
  6. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16-0!
  7. From Wikipedia: Most believe that he earned the nickname "Peanut" due to a tattoo of the Planters Peanuts "Mr. Peanut" character on his hip, but it was given to him by his grandmother. He said it's P-Nut, not Peanut.
  8. Meh, the previous O-PI was BS, but the refs have missed a few holdings.
  9. Ask, and ye shall receive !! I ask for a Bears touchdown this drive.
  10. How about we stop them on this third down?
  11. Three FGs. :x Talk about missed freaking opportunities. And this time they had the momentum to run it in.
  12. I didn't think he got tackled, I thought he slipped and the lineman fell on him. That's not a hold. Maybe I saw it wrong though. Fell on him and held him down.
  13. I want TJ this drive (how strange is that?).
  14. The Saints LT isn't blocking Anderson.
  15. Disappointing. Needed to punch one of those in.
×
×
  • Create New...