Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. How do you know this? That would be fantastic. I'm really looking forward to ST. Hopefully we'll see Gooz dominate and move into the big league rotation. Oneri/Wilken and some other second hand stuff from scouts in Venezuela. Does he have a change Raisin? I thought he did but I wasn't sure. I'd rather see him use that if he does. Yeah, he has a change.
  2. How do you know this? That would be fantastic. I'm really looking forward to ST. Hopefully we'll see Gooz dominate and move into the big league rotation. Oneri/Wilken and some other second hand stuff from scouts in Venezuela.
  3. Mine will be all done late tonight (Monday night).
  4. Forget Hank White and Ronny, I want Angel to replicate those stats, esp that sexy K/BB.
  5. Haha, good to see I'm not the only one who does that.
  6. Great road win, even if the Suns didn't have Nash.
  7. The refs in this game sure love blowing the whistle. I hate games like this where everything is called.
  8. Awful way to close out the quarter. Gordon and Hinrich need to go to the rack more.
  9. Sweet, Darren Collison (shoulder) and Lorenzo Mata (hip flexor) cleared for the Arizona games.
  10. Linebackers will carry a franchise tag of $7.206 million and a transition tag of $6.493 million. - from the Boston Herald
  11. Final VWL Stats (Regular Season and All Playoff Games): Henry Blanco (Navegantes): 57/245, .233/.295/.335/.630, 21 BB, 35 K, 3 HBP, 13 2B, 4 HR, 4 E Ronny Cedeño (Tigres): 57/215, .265/.317/.437/.754, 1 HBP, 20 BB, 47 K, 6 HR, 3 3B, 13 2B, 1/5 SB, 5 E Robinson Chirinos (Navegantes): 3/15, .200/.294/.333/.627, 1 BB, 3 K, 1 HBP, 2 2B, 1/1 SB, 1 E Buck Coats (Tigres): 20/95, .211/.294/.326/.620, 11 BB, 15 K, 1 HBP, 2 2B, 3 HR, 2/2 SB, 1 E Tomás Pérez (Navegantes): 68/269, .253/.298/.297/.695, 17 BB, 28 K, 3 HBP, 12 2B, 2/3 SB, 5 E Carlos Rojas (Caribes): 1/6, 1 BB, 1 K Chris Walker (Caribes): 27/126, .214/.303/.286/.589, 16 BB, 26 K, 3 HBP, 6 2B, 1 HR, 18/22 SB, 1 E Thomas Atlee (Caribes): 21 IP, 9 ER, 22 H, 13 K/12 BB, 2 HR, 3.86 ERA, 1.62 WHIP Cory Bailey (Aragua - reg season only): 68.1 IP, 17 ER, 63 H, 45 K/4 BB, 1 HR, 2.24 ERA, 0.98 WHIP Angel Guzmán (Navegantes): 30.1 IP, 9 ER, 22 H, 26 K/5 BB, 2 HR, 2.67 ERA, 0.89 WHIP - and his curve is back :) Isaac Pavlik (Caribes): 22 IP, 14 ER, 26 H, 15 K/12 BB, 3 HR, 5.73 ERA, 1.73 WHIP
  12. Final Dominican stats (regular season and playoffs): Mario Mercedes (Cibao): 0/1 Felix Pie (Licey): 27/125, .216/.263/.296/.559, 4 2B, 1 HR, 1 HBP, 7 BB, 25 K Jose Reyes (Orientales): 14/60, .233/.258/.333/.591, 3 2B, 1 HR, 2 BB, 8 K, 4 PB Jesus Valdez (Escogido): 1/6, 0/1 SB --- Juan Mateo (Licey): 13.1 IP, 5 R, 3 ER, 13 H, 12 K/3 BB, 3 HR, 2.03 ERA, 0.98 WHIP Carlos Marmol (Licey): 13.1 IP, 16 ER, 21 H, 13 K/5 BB, 2 HR, 10.80 ERA, 1.95 WHIP Roberto Novoa (Licey): 3 IP, 3 ER, 6 H, 2 K/1 BB, 9.00 ERA, 2.33 WHIP Joel Santo (Escogido): 3 IP, 4 ER, 5 H, 1 K/2 BB, 12.00 ERA, 2.33 WHIP
  13. I was shooting for something a smidge more realistic than BBB and Tim :) In reality we'd be lucky to end up with Willits. Reality is that Wood will rot in AAA behind Orlando Cabrera, and Jones can help them now. Hey, if they don't want to part with Wood, we'll be happy to run Cesar Izturis out there everyday. Oh, wait....maybe happy isn't the correct terminology. Wood will move to 3B when he comes to Anaheim. He can play SS, but 3B will be where they need him.
  14. Sinking fastball sounds better than a fastball with no movement, and I've heard that it has some good sink on it from a few different places now.
  15. Arizona beats Oregon by 3. UCLA has Arizona State at Tempe on Thursday before Arizona in Tucson on Saturday.
  16. Admit it, you just want to see Cecil Fielder like that.
  17. Well, they probably would have won with Collison today but they lost the game because of a 10-minute streak with no FGs and their inability to attack the zone (which UCLA does with Collison in there too). They should still have won today. At least Westbrook got some much-needed playing time and experience. Collison should be ready for the Arizona schools next week.
  18. Joe Thomas.
  19. And drop the freaking insults, already.
  20. Drop the college football talk.
  21. That was an awful, embarassing game. I don't care that Collison was out, this team cannot handle the zone defense whatsoever.
  22. http://mediamatters.org/items/200702070012 Apparently Peyton Manning is black or something. :roll: (Of course I think the media is going to extremes on Rex.)
  23. That sucks for you, kinda surprised to see you not get the local game. I'll be stunned if UCLA blows out WVU.
  24. Darren Collison hurt his shoulder against USC and will be a game-time decision against West Virginia. If Darren doesn't play, freshman Russell Westbrook will start. I like Westbrook a lot but it'll be tough to win in Morgantown without Collison. :?
  25. If the Bears go WR, I'd prefer Anthony Gonzalez or Steve Smith. But still, I want to see day one picks aimed at S, OL (even if they sign Steinbach), LB if Briggs is gone, RB if TJ is gone and maybe CB.
×
×
  • Create New...