Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Wow, good to see they are keeping it up. I saw the first one from the week before last and didn't check back in. Good call, O_O.
  2. Because people haven't heard the repeated statements that it's a myth (or maybe they don't want to hear it).
  3. In his post-game press conference, Skiles said it wasn't serious and Gordon would have returned to the game if they had needed him in the 4th. He's expected to play against the Cavs this Thursday. Good to hear. Also heard on ESPN that there are some Bonzi Wells-for-Sweetney trade rumors around. Yeah I heard that too. Also, I've been hearing a lot about PJ Brown to the Mavs or Suns and the Bulls inquiring about Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Zach Randolph. Wow, Zach Randolph would be awesome. Just like Gasol, I think he'd be too expensive, though. I don't think PJ gets traded unless the Bulls get an inside scoring presence first.
  4. Who are your ones then? Please say Kansas. well, KU has a better resume than OSU. But I'd go Fla, UCLA, UNC, Wiscy. aTm or KU have a chance if they win out and one of those teams really stumbles. I completely agree with you in regards to Ohio State and your 1-seeds. I just want UCLA to stay here in the west in Sacramento and San Jose. UCLA vs. Cal at Pauley tonight...
  5. It's been mentioned, and it happens every time. There's not much to discuss. They already used it. So they will either sign him for 2007, sign him longterm, or get a nice return via trade. Well, I mention it because Saints fans are going through the same thing with Charles Grant. We franchised him and now he's going on every radio station he can find and bitching about it, saying stuff like he feels that the organization "spat in his face" Hell, I'd love to get spat in the face to the tune of 8.8 million a year. Most players who are tagged are like that. It completely limits their options in the offseason and they aren't pleased about it.
  6. I've heard about it, Lance will get over it. Me either until i hear numbers. FWIW Brian Billick just signed a 4 year extension, prior to that on Jan. 17 he signded a one year contract at $5.4M. Lovie should be in his neighborhood. Guys.... you should be worried.... the bears arent even near offerring 5 million which is exactly where the market dictates his pay range. This is a cheap org. regardless of the massive amount of profit that this team enjoys. Where have you actually heard how much the Bears have offered?
  7. I can hope, Q. I can hope. :)
  8. In his post-game press conference, Skiles said it wasn't serious and Gordon would have returned to the game if they had needed him in the 4th. He's expected to play against the Cavs this Thursday. Good to hear. Also heard on ESPN that there are some Bonzi Wells-for-Sweetney trade rumors around.
  9. i was watching when this happened. he looked like he was in extreme pain. he was sobbing on the bench before they wheeled him out. Yeah, it didn't look like that bad of an injury, but he was in such obvious pain on the bench. Imagine being wheelchaired out due to a shoulder injury.
  10. Actually, in the winter they're only two time zones away (stupid Arizona :roll:).
  11. Lame. Wonder what the problem is. INSERT APPROPRIATE SWEAR WORD- CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Dunno, maybe Lovie is asking for the moon. We don't really know (and I'd like to hear this from someone besides Mort too).
  12. Scherzer? Eww, I hope not. I can dream:
  13. Lame. Wonder what the problem is.
  14. http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20702211943.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg207.jpg Ronny http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20602211942.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg206.jpg Soriano http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20502211939.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg205.jpg Soriano http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20402211933.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg204.jpg Derrek Lee http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20302211930.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg203.jpg Dempster http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20202211926.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg202.jpg Alan Trammell http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.azmg20102211922.cubs_spring_baseball_azmg201.jpg
  15. http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070220/capt.azet11202202042.mariners_spring_baseball_azet112.jpg http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070220/capt.azet11302202043.mariners_spring_baseball_azet113.jpg
  16. It's still pretty early in Arizona, so no. Here's a former-Cub in Florida: http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070221/capt.flrs10202211812.dodgers__spring_baseball_flrs102.jpg
  17. Is he ok? I saw the injury on SportsCenter and they said it wasn't that serious.
  18. FSN's Final Score. It won't be baseball-only, but it's much better than SportsCenter.
  19. MSU wins 64-55.
  20. I wholeheartedly agree.
  21. Kerry was also on the cover of SI during the 2003 playoffs and the 2004 preseason edition. And the flaming baseball was 2003.
  22. Enjoying not having to worry about disappointments in the playoffs a la the Bears in the Super Bowl.
  23. Since you like KRod, I thought you'd like to know that Rodriguez has a strained hamstring and hasn't pitched yet this spring. The Angels are hoping he can get on the mound by the end of this week.
  24. I don't care as long as Soriano doesn't somehow end up on the cover of Madden 08.
×
×
  • Create New...