Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Haha, after the shot, Acie said to his teammates: "That's what I do! That's what I do!"
  2. TAMU! What a shot, over Durant!
  3. I'm a big Nelson fan, I'd definitely have him in my top 20.
  4. That works for me. I still wonder about Posluszny's knee and there are a few guys I'd rather have in the 15-20 range.
  5. Man, what a great game in Austin.
  6. If he does poorly and is dropped from closer, the Cubs might look to make him a starter again next season. There is NO ROOM for Dempster. Not here, maybe. Given how much pitching went for in free agency, there should be a market for Dempster via trade.
  7. Quit your whining. Bulls by 29.
  8. Charles Tillman is pleased.
  9. If he does poorly and is dropped from closer, the Cubs might look to make him a starter again next season.
  10. Quoted the wrong one. Check out Chocolate Milk's post to see what I meant to quote. Mistypes...misquotes...need a break there Raisin? :D Now now, just a few mistakes in the past hour. It only took me till 35000 posts to make a few mistakes. What's your excuse? :P
  11. I disagree. Gooz needs to log innings, not just get a few ML innings. His stuff will translate to the major leagues. It's just too good not to. He needs to show he can handle the workload of a starting pitcher (last year was the first step). You don't waste a pitcher with 3+ above average pitches in the pen, especially when you have a pen loaded with arms as the Cubs 'pen is. He needs to be starting. I don't mind him going to the pen if he gets regular innings and translates to him becoming a starter soon. But I don't think he'll be afforded that opportunity if he makes the team as a reliever.
  12. Quoted the wrong one. Check out Chocolate Milk's post to see what I meant to quote.
  13. Lovie caved then. Sorry, that's a typo. It's a 4-year deal, so that's $5.5 million a year.
  14. I've heard reports of 5 years/$22 million.
  15. http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm PFT nails another one.
  16. What the hell? That was way out of line. Consider this a warning. The next time you say anything like that, you've got a temporary ban.
  17. Keeping with the Bears' reputation of being cheap. ?????????? WHAT Jesus some people will complain about anything. Lets lay it on the line. He doesn't deserve 8 million a year, his scheme is actually pretty shi**y on the whole, but he motivated the team, got them in shape, and held them accountable. (Unlike Jauron) Why does he deserve more than those guys? They all went to the Superbowl and lost as well, y'know. Sarcasm. The Bears haven't been cheap in a while but some people want to keep up their old reputation. I totally agree with your assessment with Lovie too.
  18. I think you want the Bulls thread. :P
  19. Keeping with the Bears' reputation of being cheap.
  20. Probably AAA, setting up Marmol if I had to guess.
  21. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6517196 5 years.
  22. Moore had a good look too, but totally airballed that. It would have been crazy for NU to force overtime. On to the Texas-Texas A&M game!!
×
×
  • Create New...