Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. And then Stanford turns it over when they had a chance to cut a 4-pt lead to 2 or 1 inside 10 seconds. Arizona wins.
  2. You got my hopes up. :( Sorry, Raisin. All those left coast cities look the same on the map. :wink: Heh heh.
  3. And then an 85% FT shooter misses the front end of a 1-and-1 that would have tied the game. And then OSU misses a 3-pointer and Michigan fails to get the rebound. Sorry UMF, that was a choke job.
  4. Wow, what a horrible miss dunk by Sims. It would have tied the game with a minute to go.
  5. It'd be swell if Musberger figures out which of the Lopez twins is doing whatever, rather than saying "one of the Lopez twins will take the tip" or "one of the Lopez twins gets the rebound." It's really easy to tell the difference between Brooks and Robin.
  6. Kenny Brown with a huge 3 for Stanford to tie it and the Wildcats and the Cardinal are going to OT...
  7. Stanford down 1 now.
  8. Oh I agree. Law is unreal. Ohio State is pretty good too and everyone is sleeping on them. I can see OSU leaving early (Sweet 16/Elite 8-ish). Of course I can think of a way any team could be out early, there's no clear cut leader of the pack this year. They are what 15-1 in the big ten. I love how since you are from the big ten you are the team that will go out early. I think they have grown a lot and will be a very, very tough out. I'm not saying they won't go far because they're from the Big Ten. (And I'm not even saying they are or are not going to go far. I'm just saying they have deficiencies like all of the higher-seeded tourney teams that could be exploited before the Final Four).
  9. And now Woody will join Prior in pitching on Monday. http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070303&content_id=1824960&vkey=spt2007news&fext=.jsp
  10. Nice inning by Samardzija. Any word on the offspeed stuff (no Ks but only one batter even had 2 strikes on him)?
  11. Oh I agree. Law is unreal. Ohio State is pretty good too and everyone is sleeping on them. I can see OSU leaving early (Sweet 16/Elite 8-ish). Of course I can think of a way any team could be out early, there's no clear cut leader of the pack this year.
  12. Are there any velo reports on Wade? Samardzija should be the next pitcher in. :D
  13. Don't sleep on TAMU, guys. I really like them and think they can make a run to the Final Four.
  14. Overall: 4 GS, 26.2 IP, 9 ER, 21 H, 41 K/6 BB, 3 HBP, 3.04 ERA, 1.01 WHIP, .212 BAA
  15. So OSU has to be the favorites for the top 1-seed, right? I guess I gotta root for the Wolverines, though if OSU is the top seed, UCLA could still be in Sacramento/San Jose.
  16. No you don't, you want to win. :P I do, but I don't expect the win even now. I've seen this play out a few times this season already. Cut down a big deficit on the road but end up losing (think @ Oregon, @ WVU). Told you. Gotta win the tourney now to get a 1-seed. Relax you have a good coach who isn't destroying your program. All is well in Bruin land. Eh, I'm fine. Saw this game coming but am disappointed all the same and I'm afraid of the ramifcations in terms of seeding. Oh, and I can't stand it when the fans storm the court and the players act like they just won the championship when they beat us...but I guess that's respect for the program.
  17. No you don't, you want to win. :P I do, but I don't expect the win even now. I've seen this play out a few times this season already. Cut down a big deficit on the road but end up losing (think @ Oregon, @ WVU). Told you. Gotta win the tourney now to get a 1-seed.
  18. Hah, Collison wasn't fouled there? BS. And how did Mbah a Moute foul Brockman there? Please.
  19. No you don't, you want to win. :P I do, but I don't expect the win even now. I've seen this play out a few times this season already. Cut down a big deficit on the road but end up losing (think @ Oregon, @ WVU).
  20. Collison and Shipp got their heads out of their asses!!! 14-2 run by UCLA, only down 50-46. I just want the score to be respectable.
×
×
  • Create New...