Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,645
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. I HATE THE REFS!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THREE STRAIGHT BOGUS CALLS AGAINST THE BULLS! :x I think the refs need some lessons on what a charge is.
  2. Duhon tweaked the back and is playing hurt. He's just diving all over the place. Hinrich has scored 12 in a row, including a bank 3. Now Noc adds 2. 74-64 Bulls.
  3. Bulls get down early in the third quarter and then go on a 10-0 run. Hinrich leading the way. :) 67-59 Bulls.
  4. And the Wizards, on a 10-0 run take the 1-pt lead. I'm tired of Hughes' defense.
  5. Heh, that's a flagrant but the stuff in Game 1 where they nearly tackled Gordon on the fast break wasn't?
  6. Sorry, I needed to get some food first. Etan Thomas is in foul trouble. The Bulls have attempted 13 FTs in the first and lead by 3. :)
  7. Well, the Bulls have to go in and win in Washington. It can be done.
  8. Don't get your hopes up. They're gonna have to miss some free throws to even give the bulls a chance. And Jamison missed two and Hinrich drains the three! 109-107!
  9. The Bulls are desperately missing Eddy's offense and Luol's defense (and yeah, offense too). It's really shown the two games out of the last three that I've been able to see.
  10. Yup. Gordon blew a wide open three. :( And now the refs aren't helping with some bad calls again.
  11. Deficit down to 9 with possesion. Let's go, Bulls.
  12. I wonder how much the Wizards paid off the refs.
  13. Bulls cut it down to 12 and promptly Washington scores 6 unanswered. Good times.
  14. Well, if you consider giving up a countless number of uncontested layups and dunks and letting them shoot 120% from the field bad defense, then yes. Ugh. Anytime the Bulls want to get their heads out of their rear would be really nice for me.
  15. I just got back from class. Bad defense again?
  16. What the heck is "philosophical differences"? Too bad they didn't suspend Arenas or Dixon. :evil:
  17. Don't forget the Pirates got Roberto Clemente thanks to Rule V! Ahhh, i didnt know that, but i already knew the Cubs arent as dumb as the pirates. 8) Actually, the Dodgers let him go. My bad on not typing the team that let him go in the last post.
  18. Don't forget the Pirates got Roberto Clemente thanks to Rule V!
  19. Brenly commented that he didn't understand why you walk him earlier in the game, but you don't later. I guess Damien made too big an impression. Overbay only has one full season in the majors, while Damien is a veteran player. :roll: Do I want to face Lenny Harris or Mike Lowell? Hmm.... Sigh.
  20. Oh geez. If Duhon can't go, does Pargo or Gordon start? And Okafor winning ROY? Boo! :evil:
×
×
  • Create New...