Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Milton is on pace for a 234-pitch 9-inning no-hitter, with 9 walks.
  2. I counted 26? EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just slow to post.
  3. Those are all 2005 numbers, except where current year numbers are given in parenthesis. Wonderful, thanks.
  4. Felix Pie up to lead off the bottom of the 4th inning. Pie fouls a bunt attempt, count goes to 0-1. Pie hits a line drive just foul down the RF line, count goes to 0-2. Pie fouls a pitch back, 0-2. Pie takes ball 1 low and away, 1-2. Pie fouls a pitch back, 1-2. Pie flies out to RCF.
  5. Yeah, I assumed the same thing.
  6. I would let Sean have at least 10 starts at Daytona before considering moving him up.
  7. Gallagher is scheduled to pitch that day, hopefully there aren't rainouts or something else to screw that up for you.
  8. Elaborate? The announcer said he saw a story where Russ asked questions about why he was cut while others (he named names, including Valdes) were still on the team. He was also mad that he was cut after he did 30-minute running drills and not before. I'm going to go hunt for the article later. Nashville's starting pitcher hit in the fingers on a comebacker. He's staying in the game.
  9. So you're saying I can bribe myself? :-k
  10. He's starting against Iowa today.
  11. Wow, sounds like Rohlicek really bad mouthed Raul Valdes, the I-Cubs and the whole organization when he was cut.
  12. Haggerty really needs to cut down on his walks. Nice, this is the first time I'm watching minor league baseball on video this year.
  13. I agree. He would be a nickel back for the Bruins behind Tillman and Vasher.
  14. That's not the actual released lineup...just one man's take on it...but probably close to accurate. Actually, one woman's take on it. :P
  15. I hate Dusty's forfeit lineups, especially when injury has struck the cleanup hitter. :x
  16. I also think that West Tenn is playing an affiliate of the Cardinals as well. No, the Tennessee Smokies are an affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
  17. Iowa: LHP Raul Valdes (1-0, 0.00 ERA, 5 IP) vs. LHP Zach Jackson (0-1, 3.08 ERA, 5.2 IP) West Tenn: RHP Randy Wells (0-1, 1.80 ERA, 5 IP) @ RHP Steven Jackson (0-1, 3.60 ERA, 5 IP) Daytona: LHP Luke Haggerty (0-1, 21.60 ERA, 1.2 IP) vs. RHP Mark Michael (1-0, 7.00 ERA, 9 IP) Peoria: RHP Mike Billek (0-1, 11.25 ERA, 4 IP) vs. RHP Mark McCormick (1-0, 0.00 ERA, 6 IP) - Cards '05 sandwich pick Both A-ball teams are playing affiliates of the St. Louis Cardinals.
  18. Brian Mcann How do you figure? I don't really. Maybe in a year or two if Salty doesn't take his job. how many runs did Paul knock in today? Yep but Michael can't catch anyday. Will he always knock in 3? I'm not watching, so I don't know what your gripe is, but will there be a short hop play at the plate every day? Barrett is a good hitter, but how many games has he just killed us? Like with the play at Philadelphia when he threw to third when he could have reached out to tag Rollins. I would trade Barrett for a number of catchers straight up. Which catchers?
  19. Because he really wasn't that big a factor in the 2003 NLCS? Huh? He had a great series. .303/.343, 1 for 4 in SBs (25%). He had a good series, but the effect he had on the NLCS has been overstated.
  20. Because he really wasn't that big a factor in the 2003 NLCS?
  21. Wow, Marmol has come out of the gates on fire!
×
×
  • Create New...