Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Uhh, Les Walrond has a 0.53 ERA through 17 IP/3 starts (granted, his peripherals haven't been as impressive). :shock:
  2. Actually, Mississippi and West Tenn are getting together for a doubleheader. Iowa: LHP Raul Valdes (1-0, 0.90 ERA, 10 IP, 5/3) @ LHP Chris George (0-0, 7.94 ERA, 5.2 IP) West Tenn (game 1): RHP Carlos Marmol (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 12 IP, 14/4) vs. RHP Ryan Basner (0-1, 4.15 ERA, 8.2 IP) West Tenn (game 2): LHP Carmen Pignatiello (0-0, 1.69 ERA, 5.1 IP, 6/2) vs TBA Daytona: RHP Sean Gallagher (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 12 IP, 12/2) vs. RHP Jose Sanchez (1-0, 0.75 ERA, 12 IP) Peoria: RHP Todd Blackford (1-0, 1.80 ERA, 10 IP, 8/3) @ LHP Brian Duensing (0-1, 3.60 ERA, 10 IP) That's some low ERAs the Cubs' farmhands have.
  3. You get free t-shirt! Congrats Brian, you're the big winner!
  4. If you want to stalk me, I'll be in Section 35RS - that's the third deck along the LF line. For those of you in So Cal, the game is KCAL Channel 9 and AM 980.
  5. Heh, I used that page last year to calculate Sergio Mitre's L/R splits in about an hour (a boring early-morning finance class). I can help if it's just one or two of the teams - especially while I look around for the opposing pitchers for the next day's pitching probables.
  6. I'll add you to the rotation.
  7. No. Make a post during the pregame show or during the Jaxx game in the minor league game thread.
  8. Where are you going to be sitting on Wednesday? That goes for everyone going to Dodger Stadium on Tuesday and Wednesday.
  9. Iowa: LHP Les Walrond (1-0, 0.82 ERA, 11 IP, 7/7) @.RHP Chris Sampson (1-0, 1.00 ERA, 9 IP) West Tenn: LHP JR Mathes (1-0, 3.27 ERA, 11 IP, 3/2) vs. RHP Sean White (0-0, 6.23 ERA, 8.2 IP) - home opener Daytona: RHP Justin Berg (0-2, 4.66 ERA, 9.2 IP, 11/5) vs. RHP Mike Pelfrey (1-0, 0.00 ERA, 11 IP) - 05 9th overall pick Peoria: LHP Donald Veal (0-2, 7.00 ERA, 9 IP, 9/9) @ RHP Kyle Waldorp (1-0, 2.53 ERA, 10.2 IP)
  10. Yeah, that'd what I did for those Maddux stats.
  11. I've checked a couple of websites, but they weren't able to give me that particular split. I'll keep looking, tho. Maddux has started 14 games at Dodger Stadium: 5-5, 96.1 IP, 94 H, 39 R, 36 ER, 47/28, 8 HR, 3.36 ERA, 1.27 WHIP, .258 BAA, 2 CGs and a SO.
  12. Do you know when they'll go official?
  13. I LOVE West Coast games, especially the ones in LA and San Diego. :D
  14. What about the marine layer!?!? No marine layer, we're going to be warming up a bit.
  15. Game time temps should be about 62°F, with a slight breeze of about 5 mph blowing from LF to RF. I won't be there tomorrow. :( I will be there Tuesday and Wednesday!
  16. Ian Snell scouting report: 91-93 mph FB that can hit 96. Sharp (plus) curveball - sometimes thought of as a slider. Average, at best, changeup. He's actually kind of small, about 5'11", 160 lbs.
  17. moron is usually more effective. inside joke you aren't inside on, it appears Clearly not, I'm still just an "everyday player" and I'm not ready to compete with the "All-Stars." :wink: Well, you're in on the joke now - all Cubs fans should be: http://img.impirius.net/misc/morans.jpg
  18. Mostly cloudy, 58°F, winds blowing out to RF at about 5 mph.
  19. If you're keeping score at home: Guzman: 5.1 IP, 7 H, 6 R, 5 ER (Brownlie allowed 1 inherited), 8/0, 1 HR Hill: 7 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 10/1 Williams: 6 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 3/4 Rusch and Ryu pitch tomorrow.
  20. NOES! I changed again to avoid duplication. Aww. I do like that avatar, though.
  21. RHP Jae-Kuk Ryu (0-1, 3.60 ERA, 10 IP, 9/3) @ RHP Jason Hirsh (1-0, 3.86 ERA, 9.1 IP, 9/4)
  22. He's really been struggling. With that avatar, I keep confusing you for MOJ.
  23. Wonderful report, Iceblink! This isn't the first time we've heard of Pie's fiery attitude. I'm impressed that he was mad for his teammate too. :) Oh yeah, and gotta call up Aardsma.
  24. Yeah, I was IMing Jon at the time of the HR and he said that MiLB's Gamecast said it was an inside-the-parker. It was definitely an over-the-fence shot, and it was a no-doubter. From the way the announcer talked, Zinter hammered it.
×
×
  • Create New...