Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Mark Holliman is pitching for Daytona: 4 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 5/1. Jake Fox with a solo HR to give Daytona the 1-0 lead. Peoria is down 2-0 to Beloit in the 3rd. Mike Billek gave up a 2-run HR in the first inning. Dylan Johnston has the lone Chief hit.
  2. Sounds like Fred is talking about the big league team and San Francisco and soccer10k is talking about the I-Cubs and Sacramento...
  3. Relax.... they'll be in San Francisco in just 3 short weeks !! :wink: I'm ticked about that because the series is Tuesday through Thursday and I have class late Tuesday and Wednesday and early Thursday so there was no chance I could go to any of the games. Why couldn't they have played on a weekend like last year? BLAST!! At least I'll get to see the Iowa Cubs in Sacramento at the end of May. 8) I might stop by for that. More likely, I'll go to Fresno since the I-Cubs are playing Fresno during the weekend.
  4. Yeah, they are nice. They are brand new, too. Lots of leg room. Which is great if you are tall like me. Its kinda like flying first class except they don't give you a hot towel. Yeah, they looked like a real nice idea, great for families with young kids. Maybe next year...
  5. 1500 posts a day? :shock: That's a better rate than Jon or me!
  6. He had a not-so-good outing today. I added he and the Serg to my initial post. Everyone keeps tryin to bring Ricky down, I tell ya. Hey, I like the kid! I was hoping one day I could tell my grandkids I got a BB against a Cubs pitcher.
  7. He had a not-so-good outing today. I added he and the Serg to my initial post.
  8. On Drew's GW hit? He wasn't playing that close to the RF line. There really was nothing he could do.
  9. Awesome! Thanks, Len. I shoulda TiVo'd the game.
  10. Checking in on a few ex-Cub minor leaguers: Bear Bay at AA Akron: 1-2, 3.94 ERA, 1.69 WHIP, 16 IP, 13/6 Justin Jones at AA New Britain: 2-0, 2.61 ERA, 1.36 WHIP, 10.1 IP, 11/5 Sergio Mitre with Florida: 1-1, 4.08 ERA, 1.13 WHIP, 17.2 IP, 14/5 Ricky Nolasco with Florida: 0-0, 6.00 ERA, 1.83 WHIP, 6 IP, 4/4 Renyel Pinto at AAA Albuquerque: 1-0, 3.07 ERA, 1.57 WHIP, 14.2 IP, 14/14
  11. And Guzman's at 23/3, but gave up as many HRs in the 2nd inning today as the other two have combined for ERs. It's actually 23/4, I was wrong when I thought Gooz had 2 BBs today, it was 3. :oops:
  12. Pie 3/3 with 9 RBI with the bases loaded this season. He flies out to LF for the third out this time, the LF and CF collide but one of them holds on. Pie Chart: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Navinda/piechart2.jpg
  13. Brandon Sing walks with the bases loaded, making it 8-4. Now Felix Pie up with the bases juiced.
  14. By the way, Penny has looked as dominant as his stats have been thus far this season. Hope the Cubs can get to the pen because I don't expect much against Penny.
  15. Angel have given up 4 HRs, this season, one was a 3-run shot last time (and a 2-run shot this time) and Brownlie also allowed one of Guzman's runs to score. And yet again, an inherited run scores to boost Angel's ERA. :x 7-3 Albuquerque. Now a double makes it 8-3.
  16. lol piechart! Give that man another beer - or maybe some work to do. Do I get one for naming the image piechart?
  17. Felix Pie's AB: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Navinda/piechart.jpg
  18. Guzman today: 6 IP, 6 H, 6 ER, 9/1, 3 HR, 91 pitches On the season: 16.1 IP, 15 H, 6.06 ERA, 23/2
  19. HR. :( On the other hand, Guzman has 23 Ks on the season which leads everyone in the system.
  20. Sean Gallagher has a 22/2 K/BB ratio, Carlos Marmol is at 21/6.
  21. No, he had it in 2003. Balls are going to fly out in Albuquerque, but 3 HRs in 2 IP is disappointing. I think it's just 2 HR's. He seems to have settled down. Whoops, you're right.
  22. Are those are the Hollywood Bowl-type seats? They look nice.
×
×
  • Create New...