Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. He's doing his best to get it back down. A couple more 4-3's and he should be back below .250.
  2. Yeah, and it's really going to my head. Awesome.
  3. OREGON STATE! Repping the Pac-10! 8-)
  4. Forde really wants the Bulls to trade for Garnett.
  5. Mesa already down 1-0 after 1. Robert Hernandez is the starting pitcher for the Cubs.
  6. Andy might be in NY within a year or two. When he's gone, Hendry's biggest supporter is gone. I believe Hendry will have to turn things around by next season or he'll be canned either way. The Cubs are not afraid to fire people. i hope you're right, but i'm wondering what macphail has done in chicago that other teams might admire and covet. I might be wrong, but I think goony is referring to Andy becoming commisioner.
  7. Probable Starters: Iowa: RHP Randy Wells (0-1, 17.18 ERA, 3.2 IP, 5/0, 2.45 WHIP) @ RHP Steve Watkins (4-1, 3.15 ERA) West Tenn: RHP Bobby Brownlie (2-5, 4.70 ERA, 38.1 IP, 28/13, 1.54 WHIP) @ RHP Travis Phelps (1-6, 5.15 ERA) Daytona: LHP Carlos Perez (0-4, 4.73 ERA, 53.1 IP, 39/31, 1.84 WHIP) @ LHP Alberto Bastardo (2-3, 3.41 ERA) Peoria: RHP Mitch Atkins (6-1, 2.58 ERA, 76.2 IP, 73/29, 1.12 WHIP) vs. RHP Rayner Oliveros (3-2, 2.45 ERA) Boise: LHP Mark Pawelek (0-2, 6.75 ERA, 7 IP, 3/3, 2 HBP, 1.71 WHIP) Mesa: RHP Robert Hernandez (0-0, 3.86 ERA, 2.1 IP, 0/0, 2.14 WHIP) Cubs first round pick Tyler Colvin has joined the Boise Hawks and reportedly will start today.
  8. Glendon is expected back on Monday or Tuesday. :(
  9. Take Ryan Hollins instead! Then you can have a player who dunked on me twice in HS. aren't you like 4 feet tall? i'm pretty sure it doesnt count as getting dunked on if he can't even see you down there. Was 5'6 at the time, he was 6'7. Our stupid center insisted on coming out to the perimeter and I kept getting switched onto the star center. And yay, Ryan Hollins goes #50 to Charlotte! :D
  10. Take a screenshot of it, then host it on a sight like photo bucket or image shack. What do mean screenshot?? Like a digital camera?? Hit the PrtSc button and than paste it on some image program.
  11. Take Ryan Hollins instead! Then you can have a player who dunked on me twice in HS.
  12. Well done, Mr. Brit Grocery-Man.
  13. I'm outta here. Here's to Ryan Hollins and Leon Powe getting into a good situation and actually getting picked. Wow, they took the Brit grocery-bagger.
  14. Thank goodness the Knicks didn't pick a Bruin.
  15. [george costanza] Can't you desour? Why can't you desour?[/george costanza] Show me 2003 the rest of this season and all of next season (plus no DL), and I will desour. I don't see it happening, but if it somehow did, I would. So he needs to be the best pitcher in the game or nothing? I want to see him pitch at or close to what he's capable of. Z does it every year. Z's potential is the best pitcher in baseball and he certainly isn't that. By your rules, he needs to step up too.
  16. Just as long as it's not Ryan Hollins.
  17. tivo reveals that it did indeed Thank you. Aren't the Suns still from Phoenix? What did i miss? Phoenix spelled wrong. Nice pick for the Mavs.
  18. Are you a fellow Lakers fan? Heck no. I hate them. But Jordan's my boy. Who is your team? The Bulls. I went to UCLA.
  19. Are you a fellow Lakers fan? Heck no. I hate them. But Jordan's my boy.
  20. Glad he's a first rounder and I get to watch all his games. And he gets to play for his favorite team.
  21. JORDAN FARMAR!!!
×
×
  • Create New...