Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,892
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Hartshorn wasn't in the lineup tonight either
  2. I feel bad for him, it's hard to keep two dudes from shutting up long enough to say anything, especially when one is Pierzynski.
  3. I don't think the way Kepley's hit this year compares to any of the other guys mentioned, I'll also say I'm not here to die on the Kepley Hill, I just don't think it's that weird if he starts AA next year instead of next Mon.
  4. I feel like we're making up issues with Kepley that don't exist. He isn't old for the MWL and he's holding his own. Let him cook.
  5. Kirby is another guy that would benefit from a better defense, the Mariners have one of the worst in the league.
  6. I still can't believe the Twins are buying.
  7. Really though, why would he be doing this?
  8. Average 4-Seam velo for Skenes 2024: 98.8 2025: 98.2 2026: 96.9
  9. Morejon with Steele, Harvey, Brown, and Palencia could be an actually good bullpen
  10. Yeah, it's like he's brought his approach against lefties into his ABs against righties. He's Taylor Ward'ed himself
  11. Assuming the Cubs can't compete in terms of prospect package, I'm hoping he goes to the Rays. Brewers/Dodgers/Braves would all be a nightmare.
  12. Yeah, this probably makes the most sense. No need to waste a resource to trade for a guy who's barely gonna play. I'm sure Pedro could figure out 1B but I would also be shocked if he's in the Cubs org on Monday
  13. Wacha only makes sense if he's the worse of two SP acquired, and the other one better be really good.
  14. Happens every year. Most of the interesting trades won't happen until Monday
×
×
  • Create New...