Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Adley Rutschman to the Red Sox has a lot of smoke now.
  2. Am I reading this wrong? He seems to be pretty clearly taking the piss
  3. deGrom is still really good, man... I wonder what the prospect price would be if we ate the majority of his contract
  4. Gore's ERA is a full run over his FIP. What's been his deal?
  5. The Yankees have a top 3 pitching staff in all of baseball and the boys had a couple bad games. It happens.
  6. Very few players with Bateman's profile have long careers in the majors. That's a lot of hopium.
  7. What other good pen arms are available? I've been locked in on Zeferjahn and Morejon.
  8. Would Seattle trade Munoz? Him and Kirby would be nice.
  9. Will Warren has a 3.77 xFIP in 108 innings this year and isn't a free agent until '31. Even Preller wouldn't turn this down for a reliever that'll be on another team next year.
  10. Guy never fails to a complete moron
  11. This dude's HR/9 is only 1.1, is that allowed?
  12. Starting him on Thursday would be funny
  13. Trout wouldn't waive his no-trade
  14. I did forget about King. Apparently Musgrove and Pivetta are close to coming back as well.
  15. A SP/RP combo from SD? Do they have a starter I don't know about?
  16. I still really want Morejon. It feels like all the best hitters on the best teams in the NL are left-handed.
  17. Ryan Zeferjahn just closed out the Brewers with a 2 inning save. Since the beginning of July: 12.1 IP/2 BB/21 K You've already got the Angels on the phone...
  18. Hopefully they trade Abrams too, I think we play them coming up soon.
  19. Sure, but the Astros are in 1st place
×
×
  • Create New...