Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I just said to myself "Busch looks like he's swinging in slow motion" and he does that. Nice
  2. just hit a couple more homers and the bobble won't matter
  3. I gave this gif to myself the other day, you can have it today
  4. Jed said they are going to discuss with him when he gets there whether he needs one more rehab or not. He was up to 73 pitches in his last one
  5. Pretty easy to be Babe Ruth when you get thrown a 93 MPH cookie like this:
  6. They were too clean as in the Angels were lying about them? lol
  7. I feel bad for Cerami, he tanked his reputation. I wonder what really happened there.
  8. I think that Twinkle-Dee and Twinkle-Dum deserve an apology from Bruce, at the very least
  9. If we get anything out of even two of Harvey/Palencia/Brown/Steele, our pen shouldn't be an issue. Get all four pitching well and we might have a bullpen of doom
  10. This year, Rojas has played 56 games at 3B compared to 26 at SS. I think that tells you what the Cubs think of him defensively.
  11. Yeah, you'd think the Braves would be in on him. They have Sale and a bunch of mid.
×
×
  • Create New...