Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,892
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Sure, but the Astros are in 1st place
  2. Another game lost because of giving up homers to total scrubs
  3. I think Boston wants CJ Abrams.
  4. Adell crushes lefties so it would make sense to platoon him with Happ
  5. If they want Ayers, maybe get them to throw in Zeferjahn
  6. Rojas is in the Knoxville lineup but he's DH'ing. Probably nothing there.
  7. It's hard to argue with what he's done at the plate since the fall league + being a good defensive catcher
  8. Morejon is my number 1 on my wishlist right now, but I'm concerned Preller won't sell because the Padres are currently taking advantage of a weak schedule
  9. If I was the Angels I'd want Pedro and Ayers.
  10. Kirby is currently scheduled to start today, btw. Something to keep an eye on
  11. And this is before they give Skubal 10 years/450 mil in the offseason with 200 mil deferred. Can't wait for that
  12. Any of the teams in the mix including the Cubs could have meet or beat it. It's like Harris took the first package Friedman offered and didn't negotiate or talk to anyone else. There's still 40ish hours left FFS
  13. I think the Dodgers were already up to 25% chance to win the WS before this. Kind of makes you feel like there's no point in even trying.
  14. Tigers POBO Scott Harris is a baseball terrorist
  15. def light. The Dodgers made out like bandits. Harris should have insisted on de Paula.
  16. I really do believe he was on the table for Skubal, but that's over now so he's not going anywhere.
  17. Brewers or Rays definitely could have done this. Chicken shits
  18. Full meatball but I love it
  19. Didn't Cliff Lee get traded when he was an ace?
  20. The Mariners were going with a 6-man rotation and I don't think Castillo was happy about it. Also he's been really bad
  21. He lives in the tanning booth probably
  22. I don't know the White Sox farm, but Luis Castillo has been really bad this year.
×
×
  • Create New...