Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Just when I thought I was out, he pulls me back in.
  2. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_snzNqv5tB-g/TKKWHNV9PYI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/WePpQrw-dH8/s320/waterboy7.jpg
  3. Almora's never going to match Soler in the power department, but most baseball guys have said he can be a 50 power guy. Soler probably has 70 power potential. I haven't heard much about Soler's defense in RF, but I know he's supposed to have a plus arm.
  4. I've still got Soler at the top unless Almora shows a way better walk rate the rest of the year.
  5. Let's just go ahead move Almora to Daytona so I can see him in a lineup with Baez and Soler. =P~
  6. Speaking of Michael Barrett: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxQkEwKgEyc
  7. That is even better than the pitcher ones. Awesome.
  8. Say what you want about Mark Grace, but the brothers loved him: http://deadspin.com/old-scouting-report-on-mark-grace-the-brothers-love-h-509709164
  9. He is a tough one, but you do have to factor in he has 6 triples already and 13 SB (out of 16). I think he's definitely more valuable than Campana at this stage in his career and probably Fuld too. So yeah, I guess I'm saying I think he could be worth something even on the small trade chip valuable side. What really intrigues me about him is that he's 6'1, 215 lbs and puts together the slash line of those a 5'9 170 lb scrappers. Makes me wonder if there's some power still to come. Hard to imagine, considering he's going to be 23 in a couple of weeks and still in Daytona (although he probably deserves to be in Tenn). I don't remember if I've mentioned this before, but are Jae-Hoon Ha, Matt Szczur, and John Andreoli incredibly similar, or is just me?
  10. http://www.singaporesoxfan.com/photos/cornrow.jpg
  11. I'm giving him a pass for now, considering he turned 19 a month ago. On a positive note, his K rate is only around 8% in 35 pro games. Amazing ability to put the bat on the ball.
  12. http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/may/screengrab-snafu-the-royals-graphic-department-is-just-giving-up.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
  13. You gotta think his comment on Twitter may have reflected this. Keeping it in house is the right thing to do, but still......Would be nice to know if there may have been some sort of incident. I can certainly imagine him telling a coach to [expletive] off. The comment on twitter was shortly after he posted "Go Heat!" and a bunch of Bulls fans jumped all over him for it and said he should be a Bulls fan. Jesus H. :roll:
  14. Kyle Hendricks dominating again so far. What's the deal?
  15. Dustin Geiger is at .325/.383/.503. 17 walks and 27 strikeouts. I know he's probably a butcher anywhere you put him in the field, but would anyone have them in the back of their top 30 at this point?
  16. Wow, major statement by Gray, although I have no clue if Baylor is decent competition or not. The day after he met with Theo, Jed, and Jason. :oldbluekoolaid:
  17. http://i.imgur.com/TVE3Doh.gif
  18. jesus, even Reggie Miller called him out on it. what. the. [expletive].
  19. That... was awesome. Paul George, I like you.
  20. Castro still has a slight edge in wOBA.
  21. Who is more likely to sustain their first couple of months... Shoulders or Geiger?
×
×
  • Create New...